Racing Genk vs KAS Eupen prediction – With what has been done against KAS Eupen in the past, Racing Genk has the right to confidently welcome opponents at home Luminus Arena in the 11th round match of the Belgian National Championship this season. Being far behind in the race to the throne certainly makes the students of coach Felice Mazzu enter the coming confrontation with more than 100% of their ability.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Friday 30th October 2020
- Event: Pro League
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- Location: Cristal Arena
STANDING / PRO LEAGUE
RACING GENK VS KAS EUPEN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Not appreciated during the guest trip before KAA Gent but Racing Genk did a very good job of defeating this opponent with a score of 2-1, thereby raising their unbeaten streak in the Belgian league to 5 with 3 wins and 2 draws. Coach Hannes Wolf’s team has now climbed to 8th place on the rankings with 16 points after 10 rounds.
- After 5 away matches since the beginning of the season, KAS Eupen has played quite well on away field with 1 win and 4 draws.
- Having a home advantage in the 9th match when they had to welcome a fairly affordable opponent, Cercle Brugge, however, KAS Eupen had a game that was underpowered and had to accept defeat with the score 1-2. The joy of victory also quickly returned to them as a guest against Royal Excel Mouscron, coach Benat San Jose’s army gently defeated the opponent with a score of 2-0 and interrupted the 3 matches without winning.
- Racing Genk also has a bad performance at home with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in 5 welcoming times, so they have enough basis to extend their unbeaten streak in this round.
- Having won 3 Asian odds in the last 5 matches, Racing Genk is now very confident in the upcoming confrontation. But remember that KAS Eupen has won 4/5 of the most recent openings, so they will definitely be a relatively unpleasant challenge for teachers and coach Hannes Wolf. However, with home advantage, Racing Genk is still a reliable choice.
Racing Genk vs KAS Eupen prediction: Racing Genk -1/2
- The attack line of Racing Genk is still showing stability when shooting up to 10 times after just 5 matches, but the defense still needs to improve a lot when conceding 6 goals. On the other side of the field, the strikers of KAS Eupen also had a bad record with 7 goals after 5 matches. Just looking at those performances, Over will be a reasonable choice.
- Select: Over 2.3/4 FT
Racing Genk vs KAS Eupen prediction: Racing Genk 2-1 KAS Eupen (H1: 1-1)
- Racing Genk has won 3 victories in the last 5 clashes between the two teams, KAS Eupen is much more humble when there is only 1 time to do this and has 1 point division with the opponent. Along with that, the army of coach Benat San Jose never knew the joy of victory at Luminus Arena will also make them a psychological disadvantage. Therefore, the home team will be a wise choice.
- Select: Racing Genk FT
- Racing Genk: Vukovic, Lucumi, Munoz, Cuesta, Uronen, Thorstvedt, Maehle, Hrosovsky, Bongonda, Toma, Onuachu.
- KAS Eupen: De Wolf, Amat, Poulain, Heris, Cools, MJiangue, Musona, Peeters, Ngoy, Adriano, Kone.