RC Lens vs Nantes prediction – NANTES is not in really good form last time with consecutive failures. In the 8th round of Ligue 1, they will have a trip to RC LENS’s field. Against an underrated opponent, this is a great opportunity for NANTES to get points to improve rankings.
- Match date: 12:00 pm on Sunday 25th October 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Stade Felix Bollaert
- 10/19/2020 – Lille 4 – 0 RC Lens (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – RC Lens 2 – 0 Saint Etienne (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Nimes 1 – 1 RC Lens (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/18/2020 – Nantes 3 – 1 Stade Brestois (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/09/2020 – Nantes 1 – 2 Angers (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Nice 2 – 1 Nantes (H1: 1 – 1)
- 05/24/2015 – RC Lens 1 – 0 Nantes (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/10/2014 – Nantes 1 – 0 RC Lens (H1: 0 – 1)
- 03/05/2013 – RC Lens 1 – 2 Nantes (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
RC LENS VS NANTES PREDICTION & TIPS
- RC Lens is one of the most impressive rookies in the men’s season when they are earning 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, in which it is worth mentioning that they have suddenly defeated the defending champions Paris Saint Germain in the second match with a score of 1-0 in the reception of this opponent at his home field.
- The two defeats that this rookie has received this season are in his debut against Nice away and in the last match against Lille also away. So after the last 7 matches, this team has gone through a total of 3 home matches and as a result, they all won all 3 matches, scored 5 goals and only received 1 goal.
- Nantes is a team that last season their performance was not very feasible when they only got 37 points after 11 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses, thereby ranking in the lower half of the standings. In this season, the performance of this team is not good when they currently have only 8 points after 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses, worth mentioning that one of their 2 victories is just over Nimes, the team only got 8 points after 7 matches.
- After the last 7 matches of this season, coach Christian Gourcuff and his students have experienced a total of 3 home matches and 4 away matches, as a result, they have not won any away match with 1 draw and 3 losses.
In terms of experience as well as class, it is clear that Nantes is more appreciated than this opponent when RC Lens is just a new rookie promoted. However, looking at what these two teams have at the moment, it is clear that RC Lens is a team with much better performance and achievements and is playing at home. In addition, RC Lens is winning the last 5 home matches, in which Nantes has never won in the last 4 away games with 3 losses and 1 draw. Therefore, the RC Lens vs Nantes prediction believes that the ability of the visitors to score is not feasible on this trip.
RC Lens vs Nantes prediction: RC Lens 1 – 0 Nantes (H1: 0 – 0)
- RC Lens: Jean-Louis Leca, Loic Bade, Aleksandar Radovanovic, Jonathan Gradit, Jonathan Clauss, Yannick Cahuzac, Massadio Haidara, Cheick Oumar Doucoure, Corentin Jean, Gael Kakuta, Florian Sotoca
- Nantes: Alban Lafont, Nicolas Pallois, Jean-Charles Castelletto, Fabio Pereira da Silva, Sebastien Corchia, Pedro Chirivella, Marcus Regis Coco, Mehdi Abeid, Imran Louza, Ludovic Blas, Randal Kolo Muani