Real Oviedo vs Espanyol prediction about the match between Real Oviedo vs Espanyol in the 3rd round of La Liga 2 – Spanish National Championship, which took place at 4:15 pm on September 27, 2020.
- Match date: 4:15 pm on Sunday 27th September 2020
- Event: La Liga 2
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Carlos Tartiere
STANDING / LA LIGA
REAL OVIEDO VS ESPANYOL PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Real Oviedo is getting off to a slow start this season when they currently have only 2 points after 2 draws, worth mentioning that the last 2 draws are against opponents that are not overrated, in which have a draw at home to Cartagena, a newcomer to the third division this season.
- In general, the recent performance of coach Lacunza’s team is not bad when they have not lost 1, 4, and 3 friendly matches, in which the most impressive is the draw 2- 2 in front of the current representative in Laliga is Athletic Bilbao. The draw against Mirandes in the previous round on away field was also a not bad match for Real Oviedo when it was a pretty average opponent of this tournament.
- In the La Liga arena last season, Espanyol was the team with the worst performance, meaning they had to play in the second division this season. Currently, they are off to a good start when they have won 4 points after 1 win and 1 draw, in which in the last round, they also drew the team in the same situation when they were relegated this season, Mallorca.
- Before the season started, coach Vicente Moreno Peris’s team experienced 4 quality friendly matches, of which only lost 0-1 to the defending runner-up of the second division last season, Cadiz, draw the defending champions, Huesca and won the other heavyweights in this arena, Malaga and Almeria.
REAL OVIEDO VS ESPANYOL PREDICTION TIPS:
- Real Oviedo is a team that is not appreciated for its strength when last season, they struggled to save their relegation place when only 2 points above the relegation group. In addition, they also did not have high performance in the last 2 matches. Meanwhile, with the experience as well as the bravery of a team that fought in the highest arena in the country of bulls last season and the determination to return to this arena as soon as possible, Espanyol will make more efforts, so a win for the away team is very possible.
- Real Oviedo vs Espanyol prediction: Espanyol -1/2
- In addition to being not appreciated for their strength, Real Oviedo’s strikers are also playing ineffectively, namely, that they have been dumbfounded by a new rookie to Cartagena in the starting round at home. Meanwhile, Espanyol is showing certainty in the defense when they have kept a clean sheet in all four recent matches, but they have only scored 1 goal in the last 6 away matches. Therefore, choosing Under is a very viable option.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Real Oviedo vs Espanyol prediction:
- Real Oviedo vs Espanyol: 0 – 1 (H1: 0 – 1)
- With what has been shown in the games before and after the start of the tournament, Espanyol is determined in this season to be able to return to the Laliga as soon as possible. In addition, the trust for the visitors is more and more grounded when they have won the last 3/4 match, while Real Oviedo did not win in the last 2 rounds with 1 loss and 1 draw. So, the above bet will be the right choice.
- Select: Espanyol FT
- Real Oviedo: Joan Femenías, Simone Grippo, Alejandro Arribas, Juanjo Nieto, Mossa, Edgar González, Viti Rozada, Sergio Tejera, Borja Sánchez, Javi Mier, Samuel Obeng
- Espanyol: Diego López, Fernando Calero, Leandro Cabrera, Miguelón, Dídac Vilà, David López, Adrián Embarba, Fran Mérida, Lei Wu, Óscar Melendo, Raúl de Tomás