The match review to the football Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders prediction in MLS about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Wednesday 3rd September 2020
- Event: MLS
- Location: Rio Tinto Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / MLS
REAL SALT LAKE VS SEATTLE SOUNDERS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
REAL SALT LAKE
- Real Salt Lake will have a welcome opponent they are very charming when they have never lost at home in the last 9 encounters, even won 8 and drew 1. In the previous round, they had a 4-1 victory in a trip as a guest at Colorado Rapids after three consecutive rounds without winning with 2 losses and 1 draw.
- Even worse is that before winning in the previous round, the Rio Tinto home team lost heavily to a not-so-appreciated opponent, San Josethquakes, 2-5. The home-field record of this team is quite good when the last 6 games won 3, drew 2 and lost only 1 to the leading team in the western Sporting Kansas City.
- The Seattle Sounders even got a much more convincing victory when in the previous round they destroyed a highly-rated opponent, Portland Timbers, with a 3-goal difference that did not remove on away field, thereby temporarily forgetting the defeat 1-4 at home to Los Angeles FC in the previous round at home. In general, although the performance of the Seattle Sounders players at this time is very good, temporarily ranked second after Sporting Kansas City in the Western BXH, but their performance is not stable.
- The evidence is that in the last 4 matches, teachers and coaches Brian Schmetzer, although they have won 2 wins, these two wins are interspersed with 2 defeats, including the defeat against Chicago Fire.
REAL SALT LAKE VS SEATTLE SOUNDERS PREDICTION TIPS:
- It is not too much to say that the Rio Tinto is an easy-to-go mecca for the Seattle Sounders players when the last 9 consecutive times on this field, they only get 1 draw and 8 losses, in which they lose. in the last 3 matches. In addition, Real Salt Lake also has a very good home record when only losing to each team with the best performance is Sporting Kansas City, unbeaten in the remaining 5 matches in the last 6 home matches. Therefore, the victory for the home team is completely deserved.
- Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders prediction: Real Salt Lake -1/4
- Real Salt Lake’s attackers fired 6 times in just the last 2 matches, but the defense was disappointed when he received 5 goals in just the last 3 matches. On the opposite side, the scoring performance of the Seattle Sounders is also not inferior to this opponent when they have had 7 goals in the last 3 matches, worth mentioning that they have just had 3 goals in the net of a highly appreciated opponent. is Portland Timbers. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this confrontation is very high.
- Select: Over 3
Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders prediction:
- Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders: 3 – 1 (H1: 1 – 1)
- Not only was unbeaten against this opponent in the last 9 home reception but in the last 3 matches, Real Salt Lake won a very convincing victory when with a difference of 2 goals or more, even the Seattle Sounders did not get 1 goal in these 3 matches. With a not bad performance in the past, the home team has won the match in the last 3/5 matches, while the Seattle Sounders lost the match in the last 3/5 matches. Therefore, the belief in the home team is completely grounded.
- Select: Real Salt Lake FT
- Real Salt Lake: Zac MacMath, Justen Glad, Marcelo Silva Fernandez, Aaron Herrera, Donny Toia, Everton Luiz Guimaraes Bilher, Albert Rusnak, Pablo Ruiz Barrero, Corey Baird, Damir Kreilach, Douglas Martinez
- Seattle Sounders: Stefan Frei, Xavier Ricardo Arreaga, Shane Oneill, Nouhou Tolo, Kelvin Leerdam, Gustav Svensson, Jordan Morris, Marcelo Nicolas Lodeiro Benitez, Cristian Roldan, Handwalla Bwana, Raul Ruidiaz