Real Valladolid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction – Although there was a time leading Huesca to 2 goals in the last round, Real Valladolid still could not preserve the advantage and still had to accept with 1 point in hand. This result is very unfortunate for coach Sergio’s team because they are still working hard to find their first victory this season to escape their position in the bottom area of the rankings.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Sunday 25th October 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: José Zorrilla
- 10/18/2020 – SD Huesca 2 – 2 Real Valladolid (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/08/2020 – Real Valladolid 2 – 2 Athletic Bilbao (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/03/2020 – Real Valladolid 1 – 2 Eibar (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/18/2020 – Deportivo Alaves 0 – 2 Elche (H1: 1 – 3)
- 10/08/2020 – Deportivo Alaves 0 – 0 Osasuna (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/04/2020 – Deportivo Alaves 1 – 0 Athletic Bilbao (H1: 0 – 1)
- 05/07/2020 – Real Valladolid 1 – 0 Deportivo Alaves (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/11/2019 – Deportivo Alaves 3 – 0 Real Valladolid (H1: 2 – 0)
- 20/04/2019 – Deportivo Alaves 2 – 2 Real Valladolid (H1: 2 – 1)
STANDING / LA LIGA
REAL VALLADOLID VS DEPORTIVO ALAVES PREDICTION & TIPS
- Real Valladolid is with rookie SD Huesca, two teams that have not won any success after the last 6 matches, specifically, they have only got 3 draws and 3 losses, scored 5 goals and conceded. 9 times. One of their not-so-bad matches in the last poor series was the draw against Real Sociedad in the first match and a close 0-1 defeat to defending champion Real Madrid in the fourth match.
- In the previous round, although only as a guest on the field of rookie SD Huesca, coach Soriano and his students pointed out 1 point after the 2-2 draw, worse than this defeat, they were the team that led the opponent 2-0 after 51 minutes but could not preserve this result.
- Deportivo Alaves was just disappointed when they lost 0-2 at home to rookie Elche, losing only 2 shots on target for 90 minutes. More disappointing than before, they once had quite a good form when they just drew Osasuna in a friendly match, even beating Athletic Bilbao in their previous round at home.
- In addition, Deportivo Alaves has also proved weak in recent away matches when they have lost all the last 4 matches even though they all scored, including 2 matches this season. Their weaknesses are also reflected in the attack when they have only scored 3 goals but have received 9 goals.
Looking at the poor performance of the two teams more or less shows that both are facing a lot of performance difficulties this season and this is a fairly well-balanced pair. However, with home advantage, Real Valladolid is a more appreciated team, as evidenced by the fact that last season they lost 0-3 at home but in the second leg they won at home. In addition, their recent home record is not too bad as their last 5 games won 1, drew 3 and lost only 1.
Therefore, the Real Valladolid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction believes that The home team will get a good stance and get 3 points in this matchup.
Real Valladolid vs Deportivo Alaves prediction: Real Valladolid 2 – 1 Deportivo Alaves (H1: 1 – 1)
- Real Valladolid: Roberto Jimenez Gago, Bruno Gonzalez Cabrera, Jawad El Yamiq, Luis Perez, Jose Ignacio Martinez Garcia, Federico San Emeterio Diaz, Ruben Alcaraz, Nacho, Toni Villa, Oscar Plano Pedreno, Waldo Rubio, Sergio Guardiola Navarro
- Deportivo Alaves: Fernando Pacheco Flores, Rodrigo Ely, Joaquin Navarro Jimenez, Florian Lejeune, Adrian Marin Gomez, Pere Pons Riera, Edgar Antonio Mendez Ortega, Rodrigo Andres Battaglia, Jose Lucas Perez Martinez, Ignacio Peleteiro Ramallo, Jose Luis Sanmartin Mato,Joselu