Rio Ave vs AC Milan is a confrontation that will take place at 7:00 pm on October 1. This is a match in the 4th Qualifying Round of the UEFA Europa League. Rio Ave vs AC Milan prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Thursday 1st October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 4th Qualifying Round
- Location: Estadio dos Arcos
RIO AVE VS AC MILAN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Rio Ave is forecasted to be difficult to overcome this last obstacle to be able to enroll in the group stage of the Europa League this season when in front of them, AC Milan is in very high form. In the Portuguese league, it is clear that Rio Ave cannot have the level to compare with top rivals such as Benfica, Porto or Sporting Lisbon, let alone the top representatives in Serie A.
- The level of this team this season is also very bad when the last 2 rounds in the domestic arena they have not won any match even though the two opponents are just Tondela and Vitoria Guimaraes.
- AC Milan is proving that they have the strength to fight as well as compete for the top positions in Serie A this year when they have an unimpressive start in the past. The proof is that Milan’s red half is in very high form when he has won all 10 consecutive matches, including 6 friendly matches before the tournament, 2 matches in the Europa League arena and the remaining 2 matches in Serie A.
- It is worth mentioning that the San Siro home team has defeated the heavyweight opponents in the last two rounds in this tournament as Norway’s top representative Bodo Glimt. Or in Serie A, they both had 2 very convincing victories with the same 2-0 score.
RIO AVE VS AC MILAN PREDICTION TIPS:
- Rio Ave is just a team that is not appreciated in the Portuguese league and their performance in the European arena is very poor. Meanwhile, AC Milan is a candidate that is considered very heavy in this season as they continuously make quality investments in the squad and are reaping very good results this season. With an impressive performance in recent years and outstanding class, the red half of Milano is expected to not take too much effort to win.
- Rio Ave vs AC Milan prediction: AC Milan -3/4
- AC Milan has won all 10 consecutive matches recently, it is worth mentioning that in these 10 wins, the biggest mark is the efficiency in the attacking front when all 10 games they score 2 or more goals and Only 4 matches kept a clean sheet. In addition to the goal of winning against this opponent, the representative from Serie A wants more and can be a jubilant victory to create momentum for the upcoming matches. Therefore, choosing Over will be a wise decision.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
Rio Ave vs AC Milan prediction:
- Rio Ave vs AC Milan: 1 – 3 (H1: 0 – 2)
- In addition to the above advantages, the trust for AC Milan is more and more valid when this team has a 75% win rate in the last 20 matches on all fronts, while Rio Ave is only 50%. The recent away record of the San Siro home team is also very good when they have won all 4 recent matches, in which the last 3 matches are very convincing wins with a difference of 2 goals or more. So, to choose the above bet is reasonable.
- Select: AC Milan FT
- Rio Ave: Pawel Kieszek, Toni Borevkovic, Aderllan Santos, Nélson Monte, Matheus Reis, Filipe Augusto, Lucas Piazón, Diego Lopes, Nuno Santos, Al Musrati, Mehdi Taremi.
- AC Milan: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Matteo Gabbia, Simon Kjaer, Theo Hernandez, Davide Calabria, Franck Kessie, Ante Rebic, Ismael Bennacer, Samuel Castillejo, Hakan Calhanoglu, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.