Rotherham United vs Norwich City prediction – In the 5th round of the first place in England, Norwich came as a guest of rookie Rotherham. The home team is in poor form, only draws and loses 3 consecutive matches. Meanwhile, Norwich City has only had 1 victory and is very leak for points. The chances of Rotherham getting a score are very low despite being played at home.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 17th October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: New York Stadium
- 10/03/2020 – Rotherham United 1 – 1 Huddersfield Town (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/26/2020 – Birmingham City 1 – 1 Rotherham United (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/19/2020 – Rotherham United 0 – 1 Millwall (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – Sheffield Wednesday 1 – 1 Queens Park Rangers (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Bristol City 2 – 0 Sheffield Wednesday (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/24/2020 – Fulham 2 – 0 Sheffield Wednesday (H1: 2 – 0)
- 02/22/2019 – Rotherham United 1 – 2Norwich City (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/27/2018 – Norwich City 3 – 1 Rotherham United (H1: 0 – 1)
- 03/10/2017 – Rotherham United 2 – 1Norwich City (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
ROTHERHAM UNITED VS NORWICH CITY PREDICTION & TIPS
- Although only a rookie in this year’s tournament, Rotherham United’s current performance is not bad when they got 5 points after 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss, in which the only defeat is defeat with a minimum difference of 0-1 to Millwall in the second home match.
- In the first match, the New York home team won the field of another rookie, Wycombe Wanderers, with a score of 0-1 at their home field. In addition, the recent home performance of this team is also very bad when the last 4 matches they have not won once when they only draw 3 matches and lost 1.
- Norwich City is the team that has just been relegated from the Premier League last season and their strength is considered not too bad when many times make it difficult for the big teams in the highest arena in the land of fog. However, their current performance is very bad when they only have 4 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses, worth mentioning that both 1 draw and 2 loss come from the last 3 matches.
- In the last round, despite playing at home and receiving only one team that is not appreciated, Norwich lost 0-1 to Derby County, the match that they held the ball to 66% and had broken one 11m fruit.
Rotherham United’s spirits were a lot more relaxed than Norwich City right now as the visitors were under a lot of pressure from their fans. In the most recent round, rookie Rotherham United’s Huddersfield draw is said to be much better than Norwich City’s 0-1 loss to Derby County at home, so remember that the opponent has not got a point before losing all 3 matches.
With these advantages, the Rotherham United vs Norwich City prediction believes that this will be an easy trip for Norwich City players and that their empty-handed is not too surprising.
Rotherham United vs Norwich City prediction: Rotherham United 1 – 0 Norwich City (H1: 0 – 0)
- Rotherham United: Jamal Blackman, Angus MacDonald, Michael Ihiekwe, Joe Mattock, Wes Harding, Shaun Macdonald, Matty Crooks, Kieran Sadlier, Freddie Ladapo, Ben Wiles, George Hirst
- Norwich City: Tim Krul, Ben Gibson, Christoph Zimmermann, Xavi Quintilla, Maximillian Aarons, Lukas Rupp, Onel Hernandez, Oliver Skipp, Emiliano Buendia Stati, Marco Stiepermann, Teemu Pukki