The match review to the football Rubin Kazan vs FK Tambov prediction in Premier Liga about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Rubin Kazan vs FK Tambov prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 3:00 pm on Sunday 30th August 2020
- Event: Premier Liga
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Kazan Arena
- 08/26/2020 – Rubin Kazan 3 – 0 FC Ufa (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/23/2020 – CSKA Moscow 1 – 2 Rubin Kazan (H1: 1 – 1)
- 07/18/2020 – FK Sochi 3 – 2 Rubin Kazan (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/25/2020 – FC Tambov 0 – 1 FK Sochi (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/22/2020 – Zenit St. Petersburg 4 – 1 FC Tambov (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/18/2020 – FC Tambov 1 – 0 Khimki (H1: 1 – 0)
- 03/01/2020 – FC Tambov 0 – 0 Rubin Kazan (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/05/2019 – Rubin Kazan 2 – 1 FC Tambov (H1: 2 – 0)
- 07/05/2019 – Rubin Kazan 0 – 0 FC Tambov (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / PREMIER LIGA
RUBIN KAZAN VS FK TAMBOV PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- After a bad start in the early part of the season with the first 3 rounds without winning after 1 draw and 2 defeats, in the last two rounds, Rubin Kazan’s play began to become more convincing when winning both of these matches. It is worth mentioning that they defeated both CSKA Moscow on away field with a score of 2-1 and most recently destroyed FC Ufa with a 3-goal gap in the reception of this opponent.
- This is said to be a bad start for Leonik Slutski’s army when they are a team that is not appreciated for their strength if you look at what they got last season with 35 points after 30 matches, even before winning the last 2 matches, they have never won in 7 consecutive matches.
- FC Tambov is a team that last season they were disappointed when they only got 31 points, even only luck can help them relegate successfully when they are just above the relegation team in sub-index. In this season, they also did not have much change in performance and strength as they currently only get 3 points after 1 win and 4 losses, worth mentioning that in the only victory is against rookie newly promoted to Khimkhi when with a minimum difference of 1-0 at home in round 3.
- In the last 5 matches, there have been 2 games, coach Pervushin and his students had to play away from home, as a result, they both left empty-handed, got 2 goals but received 6 goals. In addition, they also failed in the last 6/7 away matches.
In addition to the home advantage, Rubin Kazan’s recent performance is much better than this opponent, so it is understandable that they are more appreciated. Moreover, in the last two encounters of these two teams and also the two matches last season, FC Tambov lost away and drew at home, so it can be seen that Leonik Slutski’s army is taking over. advantage over.
In addition, with all the last 4 away matches, scoring 3 goals and receiving up to 10 goals has shown the weakness of the visitors. Therefore, the Rubin Kazan vs FK Tambov prediction believes that the home team is more likely to get a good position and will spend 3 points in this match.
Rubin Kazan vs FK Tambov prediction: Rubin Kazan 1 – 0 FC Tambov (H1: 1 – 0)
- Rubin Kazan: Yuri Dyupin, Silvije Begic, Carl Starfelt, Filip Uremovic, Ilya Samoshnikov, Darko Jevtic, Oliver Abildgaard, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Soltmurad Bakaev, Zurab Davitashvili, Ivan Ignatyev
- FC Tambov: Sergei Ryzhikov, Aleksey Gritsaenko, Nikita Chicherin, Adessoye Oyewole, Oleksandr Kaplienko, Pavel Karasev, Mikhail Kostyukov, Valeri Ciuperca, Vladimir Obukhov, Aleksey Rybin, Alexander Karapetian