Sabadell FC vs Mirandes prediction – In the 5th round, Mirandes with 5 points after 4 matches to be the guest of rookie Sabadell did not have any scores. The home team is in poor form to lose 3 consecutive matches. It is not easy for Sabadell to get the first score even when playing at home.
- Match date: 11:00 am on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: La Liga 2
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Nova Creu Alta
- 10/04/2020 – Sabadell FC 0 – 1 RCD Espanyol (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Mallorca 1 – 0 Sabadell FC (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/20/2020 – Rayo Vallecano 2 – 1 Sabadell FC (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/03/2020 – Mirandes 0 – 1 Ponferradina (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/28/2020 – Tenerife 1 – 2 Mirandes (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/19/2020 – Mirandes 1 – 1 Real Oviedo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 04/04/2015 – Mirandes0 – 0 Sabadell FC (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/02/2014 – Sabadell FC 3 – 2 Mirandes (H1: 1 – 2)
- 05/05/2014 – Mirandes2 – 2 Sabadell FC (H1: 2 – 1)
STANDING / LA LIGA 2
SABADELL FC VS MIRANDES PREDICTION & TIPS
- Sabadell FC is a newcomer to the third division this season and it seems that they cannot adapt to a school of a higher tournament, having not gained any points after 3 losing games. However, despite losing all 3 games, this is not a bad result for this rookie when all 3 of their past opponents are highly appreciated and are all losses with a difference of 1 goal.
- The evidence is that their three opponents are Rayo Vallecano, a team that is only 1 point behind the promotion playoff group last season, the other two opponents are the two teams that have just been relegated from Laliga, Mallorca and Espanyol, furthermore including 2 away matches.
- Mirandes is a team that possesses very good strength even though last season they ranked 11th with 56 points after 13 wins, 17 draws and 12 losses. In this season, they also did not have a good record when they only got 5 points after 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss, in which 2 draws and 1 defeat against teams that are highly appreciated, it is Alcorcon, Real Oviedo and SD Ponferradina, in which SD Ponferradina got 9 points after 3 wins and 1 loss.
- The recent away record of Mirandes is very bad when the last 8 matches they only won 1, drew 2 and lost 5, in which the only victory was against Tenerife in the third round of this season.
Although there have not been good results after the last 3 rounds, the fact that the only close defeat against opponents who have very good abilities is helping them to be highly appreciated in this confrontation. The close 1-0 defeat to Espanyol in the previous round is clearly not a bad result when the opponent is ranked second on the chart at this time without losing a match. Meanwhile, Mirandes’ defeat to SD Ponferradina is clearly not overestimated. With the home advantage along with those advantages, the Sabadell FC vs Mirandes prediction thinks that it is likely that the home team will have an effective match and make the opponent face many difficulties.
Sabadell FC vs Mirandes prediction: Sabadell FC 1 – 1 Mirandes (H1: 0 – 0)
- Sabadell FC: Ian Mackay, Juan Fernandez, Grego Sierra, Jaime Sanchez Munoz, Oscar Rubio Fauria, Iker Undabarrena, Heber Pena, Aaron Rey, Antonio Romero, Pierre Cornud, Gorka Guruzeta Rodriguez
- Mirandes: Jesus Reguillos Moya, Daniel Vivian Moreno, Juan Berrocal, Victor Gomez Perea, Bojan Letic, Victor Meseguer, Ivan Martin, Javier Munoz Jimenez, Erik Jirka, Mohamed Ezzarfani, André Schutte