Sagan Tosu vs Kashima Antlers prediction – The away team Kashima Antlers has always been known as one of the biggest players in the J-League. Marching to Best Amenity Stadium, Kashima Antlers aims to leave with 3 points away.
- Match date: 9:45 am on Wednesday 14th October 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Best Amenity Stadium
- 10/07/2020 – Sagan Tosu 1 – 2 Gamba Osaka (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/03/2020 – Sagan Tosu 0 – 3 Hiroshima Sanfrecce (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/30/2020 – Sagan Tosu 1 – 1 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – Gamba Osaka 2 – 0 Kashima Antlers (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Oita Trinita 2 – 0 Kashima Antlers (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/23/2020 – Shonan Bellmare 0 – 1 Kashima Antlers (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/08/2020 – Kashima Antlers 2 – 0 Sagan Tosu (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/20/2019 – Kashima Antlers 2 – 1 Sagan Tosu (H1: 2 – 1)
- 05/26/2019 – Sagan Tosu 1 – 0 Kashima Antlers (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
SAGAN TOSU VS KASHIMA ANTLERS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Sagan Tosu was surprised when they defeated a very strong opponent, FC Tokyo with a 3-goal gap in the reception of this opponent in round 16. However, it was also a rare match that was said to be their excellence in the past. The evidence is that in the last 7 consecutive rounds, the Tosu Stadium team has only 1 win, 1 draw and 5 loss.
- In both the last two matches, they both lost with a difference of 2 goals, even against an unappreciated opponent, Hiroshima Sanfrecce. In addition, the home field performance of this team in recent years is not better when only winning 1, losing 3.
- Kashima Antlers used to have a very effective stage and have a very high form, but now they can no longer maintain this form when they have lost both recent matches with the same score 0-2. It is worth mentioning that in the last 2 defeats with Oita Trinita, the team was 8 points behind them at that time.
- The time when coach Antonia Carlos Zago and his students played the most effectively were 7 rounds from round 13 to 19 when they all won these 7 matches, even including victories against very strong opponents like FC Tokyo, Nagoya Grampus and Cerezo Osaka, worth mentioning, are all away wins.
Despite the decline in performance over the past time, nonetheless, the level, as well as the ability of Kashima Antlers, are completely overwhelming compared to this opponent. The gap of up to 15 points despite playing more than 2 matches and defeating this opponent in both recent meetings, including the first leg this season shows that. Moreover, Kashima Antlers has a very good away record when they have won 5 of the last 6 matches.
Therefore, the Sagan Tosu vs Kashima Antlers prediction believes that this will be another difficult match that Sagan Tosu is about to experience and that they will receive another defeat is inevitable.
Sagan Tosu vs Kashima Antlers prediction: Sagan Tosu 0 – 2 Kashima Antlers (H1: 0 – 1)
- Sagan Tosu: Yohei Takaoka, Teruki Hara, Daiki Matsuoka, Ryoya Morishita, Ayumu Ohata, Ryang Yong Gi, Riki Harakawa, Yuta Higuchi, Cho Dong Keon, Takeshi Kanamori, Kaisei ishii
- Kashima Antlers: Yuya Oki, Tomoya Inukai, Ikuma Sekigawa, Koizumi Kei, Shuto Yamamoto, Kento Misao, Hugo Leonardo Silva Serejo, Juan Matheus Alano Nascimento, Leo Silva, Shoma Doi, Ryuji Izumi, Everaldo Stum