Sampdoria vs Bologna prediction – Sampdoria unexpectedly had to defeat Cagliari in the last 7th round. In the 8th round, they will welcome Bologna at their home field, against the opponent who has won them in the last 3 consecutive matches, whether Sampdoria can take advantage of the home field to end this series of defeats.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 22nd November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Luigi Ferraris
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / SERIE A
SAMPDORIA VS BOLOGNA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Sampdoria is very determined to resume their winning streak after unexpectedly falling down in the previous round. While Bologna is also making great efforts to avoid the dangerous group’s pursuit of the rankings.
Sampdoria vs Bologna prediction:
- Sampdoria is currently in very good form last time with 3 wins and only 1 defeat in the last 5 matches on all fronts. With their defeat against Cagliari in the previous round, they dropped to 10th on the standings while still having only 10 points.
- Meanwhile, Bologna’s performance over the past time is quite disappointing when it has to receive 3 defeats and only have 2 wins. However, in the last 5 times, they had to play away from home, they all had to lose. With 6 points they are currently ranked 14th on the rankings and only 1 point away from the dangerous group.
- Select: Sampdoria FT
- H1 Over/Under: 1.25. Over’s win rate: 2.06, Under’s is 1.70.
- FT Over/Under: 2.75. Over’s win rate: 1.84, Under’s is 1.99.
- The confrontations between Sampdoria vs Bologna in history have often seen many goals scored when in the last 5 meetings between the 2 teams, there were 4 Over matches and only 1 match to Under.
- Select: Over 3 FT
Sampdoria vs Bologna prediction: Sampdoria 2 – 1 Bologna
- Bologna is dominating when meeting Sampdoria in history when it has 3 wins and has to receive 2 defeats in the last 5 meetings between the two teams. However, this season, Bologna is showing off-field scare when all three times being a guest this season, they all have to lose.
- Before the opponent is afraid to play away from home like that, Sampdoria is very confident to win this match to continue chasing the top group of the rankings.
- Sampdoria vs Bologna prediction: Udinese FT
- Sampdoria: Emil Audero, Bartosz Bereszynski, Lorenzo Tonelli, Tommaso Augello, Albin Ekdal, Morten Thorsby, Fabio Quagliarella, Jakub Jankto, Maya Yoshida, Gaston Ramirez, Antonio Candreva
- Bologna: Lukasz Skorupski, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Jerdy Schouten, Roberto Soriano, Danilo, Lorenzo De Silvestri, Rodrigo Sebastian Palacio, Musa Barrow, Riccardo Orsolini, Aaron Hickey, Mattias Svanberg