The match review to the football Sampdoria vs Spal 2013 prediction in the Serie A of Italy in terms of the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, the precise stats of the upcoming matches, H2H & goal stats, qualities, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The suggestion should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
Italy: Serie A
2020-07-05 19:30 SAMPDORIA – SPAL
- Match date: 5:30 pm on Sunday 5th July 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 30th
- Location: Luigi Ferraris
SAMPDORIA VS SPAL PREVIOUS MATCHES:
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Sampdoria is struggling quite hard in the relegation battle, they have just won an extremely important victory on the field of direct competitor 1 ticket to stay in Lecce with the minimum score.
- According to experts predicting the football ratio, with the existing spirit of excitement, the Sampdoria players are very confident in their ability to win all 3 points before the last-standing opponent on the rankings is Spal 2013 in the next round.
- Sampdoria temporarily escaped the danger zone with 4 points more than the relegation group. It can be seen that, although playing not really well, it is in front of strong teams and when meeting opponents who are not appreciated, coach Claudio Ranieri and his students still know how to win. Indeed, in the last 8 matches, they won 3 games to lose 5 matches, in those failures were teams with “cheeks” like Napoli, AS Roma, Inter Milan, Fiorentina, or Bologna.
- On the other side of the battle line, Spal 2013 is facing a lot of difficulties when the safety group increased the distance to 7 points. They still have not shown the optimistic signs when they only won 1 match in the last 9 rounds, it is worth mentioning that there have been 7 defeats, the defense is playing uncertainly when it comes to the net.
- Last 5 goals / 2 matches. With this situation, experts predict the football ratio that it is difficult for Spal 2013 to return triumphal song in the coming march.
- Experts are evaluating the possibility of victory in favor of Sampdoria. Our football prediction specialist found this to be entirely reasonable because, despite the lack of stability, the Sampdoria players played convincingly against the teams not too strong, along with that. the fulcrum of home. Besides, the main opponent Spal 2013 has a very poor performance, both the defense and the defense are playing poorly. Besides, history is fully supporting the home team.
Sampdoria vs Spal 2013 Prediction TIP:
FIRST HALF Sampdoria vs Spal 2013 prediction
- After 3 consecutive defeats in June, Sampdoria finally showed prosperity in the game by winning 2-1 with “rookie” – Lecce in the recent round 29. Although it is still too early to say that the Luigi Ferraris team will play stably from this point, it is clear that this victory will help them gain a certain confidence in the next matches.
- And one of them will be the home SPAL reception in round 30, the goal will certainly be 3 points because, at the moment, SPAL is not a highly rated team.
Our Sampdoria vs Spal 2013 prediction for this match is:
- First half soccer odds: Sampdoria 1-0 SPAL
- Asian Bet First Half: Sampdoria -1/4
- O/U half 1: OVER 3/4
FULL TIME Sampdoria vs Spal 2013 prediction
- SPAL at the moment is obviously causing fans to worry because the series is too disappointing, having not won in the last 3 games (including 2 defeats) and still stomping in position. 19th place on the chart with a distance of 7 points compared to the safe area.
- It is this miserable form that makes SPAL underestimated their 30th opponent Sampdoria, in addition to the disadvantage of away football in this match will also make the players of the home team Paolo Mazza meet a lot of pressure throughout 90 minutes of play.
- The O/U still remained stable at 2.1 / 2 goals as today has proved the confidence of experts on a jubilant goal scenario. That is entirely reasonable because in the last 4 matches of Sampdoria and the last 2 matches of SPAL have had at least 3 goals scored.
- Therefore, the OVER will be placed in this match.
Our prediction for O/U:
- FT soccer odds: Sampdoria 3-1 SPAL
- Asian Bet FT: Sampdoria -1/2
- O/U FT: OVER
- Sampdoria: R. Vieira, E. Audero, N. Murru, F. Quagliarella, O. Colley, B. Bereszynski, J. Murillo, G. Ramirez, K. Linetty, J. Jankto, G. Caprari
- SPAL: Andrea Petagna, Simone Missiroli, Etrit Berisha, Da Silva Dalbelo, Francesco Vicari, Thiago Rangel, Igor Julio, Jasmin Kurtic, Attia Valoti, Marco D Alessandro, Federico Di Francesco,