San Jose Earthquakes vs Portland Timbers prediction about the match between San Jose Earthquakes vs Portland Timbers in the 11th round of MLS – American Major tournament, which took place at 1:30 am on September 17, 2020.
- Match date: 1:30 am on Thursday 17th September 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- Location: Earthquakes Stadium
SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES
- 09/11/2020 – Seattle Sounders 7 – 1 San Jose Earthquakes (H1: 5 – 0)
- 09/06/2020 – San Jose Earthquakes 1 – 1 Colorado Rapids (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 09/03/2020 – Los Angeles FC 5 – 1 San Jose Earthquakes (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/07/2020 – Seattle Sounders 1 – 2 Portland Timbers (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/03/2020 – Portland Timbers 2 – 3 LA Galaxy (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/30/2020 – Portland Timbers 4 – 4 Real Salt Lake (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/07/2019 – Portland Timbers 3 – 1 San Jose Earthquakes (H1: 1 – 1 )
- 04/07/2019 – San Jose Earthquakes 3 – 0 Portland Timbers (H1: 3 – 0)
- 07/08/2018 – Portland Timbers 2 – 1 San Jose Earthquakes (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKE VS PORTLAND TIMBERS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES
- Currently, San Jose Earthquakes’ performance is only higher than Inter Miami CF when only 9 points after 9 matches with 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. The performance of this team recently has been a terrible feat, especially since the beginning of August, they have gone through 5 games and as a result, only got 1 point after the 1-1 draw against Colorado Rapids and the remaining 4 matches.
- Even worse, all 4 defeats were defeats with catastrophe from the defense when all 4 matches they received from 3 or more brass goals, the most recent one was a 1-7 defeat against the Seattle Sounders. Currently, San Jose Earthquakes is also the team that has received the most number of goals with 26 goals after only 6 matches.
- After 3 consecutive rounds without winning with 1 draw and 2 defeats, in the last round, Portland Timbers players had an excellent match when they beat defending champions Seattle Sounders with a score of 2-1 right on the away field. Remember this is the opponent that they have lost to 0-3 2 weeks earlier in the first leg at home.
- The last win is also the 4th consecutive away victory that the home team of PGE Park has achieved in recent years. Even more impressive is that in 2020, Portland Timbers has not lost any away from home after winning 5 and drawing 1, in which the biggest mark is the attack when all 6 matches have scored 2 or more goals.
The current performance of Portland Timbers is better than this opponent when after 9 rounds they are 5 points higher than San Jose Earthquakes. In addition, the recent form of the away team is also very good and is being very scary in away matches. Moreover, the head-to-head achievements of the home team PGE Park are completely overwhelmed when they have won 4 of the last 5 times, the closest is a jubilant 3-1 victory.
With these factors, the San Jose Earthquakes vs Portland Timbers prediction believes that if the game is not underpowered, Portland Timbers can completely leave with 3 points in the trip to visit this round 11.
San Jose Earthquakes vs Portland Timbers prediction: San Jose Earthquakes 1 – 2 Portland Timbers (H1: 0 – 1)
- San Jose Earthquakes: Mario Daniel Vega, Oswaldo Alanis Pantoja, Florian Jungwirth, Marcos Johan Lopez Lanfranco, Paul Marie, Judson Silva Tavares, Jackson Yueill, Shea Salinas, Danny Hoesen, Cristian Espinoza, Chris Wondolowski
- Portland Timbers: Steve Clark, Larrys Mabiala, Dario Zuparic, Chris Duvall, Jorge Villafana, Diego Ferney Chara Zamora, Jeremy Ebobisse, Diego Valeri, Sebastian Hussain Blanco, Eryk Williamson, Jaroslaw Niezgoda