The match review to the football Sandnes vs Kongsvinger prediction in 1st Divisjon about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Sandnes vs Kongsvinger prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Tuesday 8th September 2020
- Event: 1st Divisjon
- Stage: Matchday 14th
- Location: Sandnes Stadion
- 08/30/2020 – Grorud 1 – 1 Sandnes (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/27/2020 – Sandnes 2 – 1 Raufoss (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/24/2020 – Sandnes 1 – 2 Ham-Kam (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/30/2020 – Kongsvinger 0 – 0 Sogndal (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/27/2020 – Ullensaker/Kisa IL 0 – 2 Kongsvinger (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/25/2020 – Kongsvinger 0 – 3 Lillestrom (H1: 0 – 2)
- 11/02/2019 – Kongsvinger 1 – 2 Sandnes (H1: 1 – 1)
- 06/01/2019 – Sandnes 1 – 2 Kongsvinger (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/08/2018 – Kongsvinger 6 – 0 Sandnes (H1: 3 – 0)
STANDING / 1ST DIVISION
SANDNES VS KONGSVINGER PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Sandnes’s current performance is not bad as they have 21 points after 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses, but their performance has been somewhat deteriorated recently when they have only 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss after the last 4 matches, even the only victory is only against Raufoss with a minimum difference of 1 goal, the opponent is 7 points behind them.
- The home team performance this season of the home team Oster Hus Arena is very good when they go through 7 matches, won 5, drew 1 and lost only 1. However, if in the last home matches, they even had beaten both the second-ranked team on the rankings at the moment is Ranheim IL, but lost to the bottom team, HamKam.
- Kongsvinger got off to a good start when they took all 3 points in their first match when they overcame HamKam 3-2 on away field. However, after that, they slipped on a series of poor matches when the next 5 rounds were empty. However, since the 7th round until now, coach Mik Lehkosuo’s army has played much more effectively when they won 2, drew 4 and lost only 1, in which the only failure was against a very strong opponent, Lillestrom, the team has 20 points after 13 matches.
- In the last round, although only brought 1 point, this is said to be a not bad achievement for Kongsvinger when their opponent is Sogndal, the team is ranked 3rd at this time.
It can be seen that Kongsvinger is improving as well as a much more stable performance in recent times, while Sandnes shows more decline compared to the beginning of the season. In addition, in the last 4 times to welcome this opponent at home, Sandnes was defeated, even up to 3 times they lost with a difference of 2 goals or more. Moreover, being unbeaten in the last 3 away matches, previously losing 2-3 to the second-place team, Ranheim IL, is also a strong point of the visitors at this time.
So, the Sandnes vs Kongsvinger prediction thinks that this will be a not easy match for the home team, Oster Hus Arena, and the possibility of winning the away team is entirely possible.
Sandnes vs Kongsvinger prediction: Sandnes 1 – 2 Kongsvinger (H1: 0 – 0)
- Sandnes: Pal Vestly Heigre, Espen Berger, Christer Hansen, Tord Johnsen Salte, Claes Kronberg, Adnan Hadzic, Andre Södlund, Ári Mohr Jónsson, Sanel Kapidzic, Magnus Grödem, Kent Havard Eriksen
Kongsvinger: Andreas Smedplass, Ville Jalasto, Christian Röer, Edvard Skagestad, Jonas Rönningen, Mathias Gjerström, Harald Holter, Even Bydal, Simon Marklund, Fredrik Palerud, Adem Güven