The match review to the football Sangju Sangmu vs Incheon United prediction in K-League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Sangju Sangmu vs Incheon United prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 9:00 am on Saturday 29th August 2020
- Event: K-League
- Stage: Matchday 19th
- Location: Sangju Civic Stadium
SANGJU SANGMU PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/23/2020 – Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 2 – 1 Sangju Sangmu (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/15/2020 – FC Seoul 2 – 1 Sangju Sangmu (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/09/2020 – Sangju Sangmu 2 – 0 Busan I Park (H1: 0 – 0)
INCHEON UNITED PREVIOUS MATCHES:
- 08/22/2020 – Incheon United 1 – 0 Suwon Samsung Bluewings (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/16/2020 – Daegu FC 0 – 1 Incheon United (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/09/2020 – Incheon United 0 – 2 Seongnam FC (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/11/2020 – Incheon United 1 – 1 Sangju Sangmu (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/24/2019 – Incheon United 2 – 0 Sangju Sangmu (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/25/2019 – Sangju Sangmu 2 – 3 Incheon United (H1: 0 – 3)
STANDING / K-LEAGUE
SANGJU SANGMU VS INCHEON UNITED PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Sangju Sangmu is facing a great opportunity to maintain their 3rd place on the standings when their opponents in this match are greatly underestimated. In addition, their recent performance is also very good even though the last 6 consecutive matches only won 2, drew 1 and lost 3.
- Evidence is that out of the last 3 defeats of coach Kim Tae Wan and his students are first. The top opponents of this arena, including two defeats against two teams, are 1 point behind each other in the two leading positions at the moment are Ulsan Hyundai and Jeonbuk. In the other match, they lost 1-2 in a trip to FC Seoul’s field a time ago, so remember this is the opponent that has won 3, drew 1 in the last 4 matches.
- Incheon United has yet to come out of the bottom spot, the position that has been associated with them since the beginning of the season so far when they only have 11 points after 2 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses, of which bad The most harm is still in the attack front when only 10 hits.
- However, it should be remembered that their two rare wins after the last 17 matches were in the last 2 rounds, of which the most impressive was a 1-0 victory on the field of Daegu FC a match ago. This is a team that is highly appreciated for its capacity when ranked 4th in the standings. In addition, coach Cho Seong Hwang and his students used to hold both opponents, which are said to be strong candidates for this year’s championship, Ulsan Hyundai and Jeonbuk.
Against an opponent who is in high form, this will be a match that is expected to be not easy for Sangju Sangmu players. In addition, Sangju Sangmu is under a lot of pressure when he lost both of the last two matches, including the loss to the top team of Jeonbuk, the opponent that Incheon United drew in round 12. In addition, Incheon United They are very charming with this opponent when they have never lost 3 of their last encounters, even in the last time as a guest on this opponent’s field they won 3-2.
Therefore, the Sangju Sangmu vs Incheon United prediction believes that the away team can completely create a surprise in this match, the worst is a draw.
Sangju Sangmu vs Incheon United prediction: Sangju Sangmu 1 – 1 Incheon United (H1: 0 – 1)
- Sangju Sangmu: Lee Chang Keun, Byeong-hyeon Park, Kwon Kyung Won, Ko Myeong Seok, Tae-hyeon Ahn, Kim Min Hyeok, Lee Chan Dong, Lee Dong Soo, Oh Hyun Gyu, Kang Ji-Hoon, Song Seung Min
- Incheon United: Lee Tae Hee, Yang Jun A, Yeon-su Kim, Oh Ban Suk, Kang Yun Koo, Kim Joon Beom, Ji Eon Hak, Kim Do Hyuk, Elias Aguilar Vargas, Kim Jun Yub, Stefan Mucosa