Seattle Sounders vs Colorado Rapids prediction – Round 16 is a battle between Seattle Sounders and Colorado Rapids at CenturyLink Field. The visitors have not had 1 point after 4 times of marching here. While Seattle Sounders is maintaining a destructive form at home to rise to the top of the West group. 3 points for coach Schmetzer’s students at their mecca is within reach.
- Match date: 2:00 am on Thursday 15th October 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 16th
- Location: CenturyLink Field
- 10/08/2020 – Seattle Sounders 2 – 1 Real Salt Lake (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Seattle Sounders 3 – 1 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/28/2020 – LA Galaxy 1 – 3 Seattle Sounders (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/24/2020 – Colorado Rapids 5 – 0 San Jose Earthquakes (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/20/2020 – LA Galaxy 0 – 2 Colorado Rapids (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/17/2020 – FC Dallas 4 – 1 Colorado Rapids (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/08/2019 – Colorado Rapids 2 – 0 Seattle Sounders (H1: 1 – 0)
- 03/10/2019 – Seattle Sounders 2 – 1 Colorado Rapids(H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/30/2018 – Seattle Sounders 4 – 0 Colorado Rapids(H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
SEATTLE SOUNDERS VS COLORADO RAPIDS PREDICTION & TIPS
- A victory will help Seattle Sounders from 4th place leap to 2nd place, even only 1 point behind the leading team, FC Toronto. Currently, after 15 matches, the home team of CenturyLink Field has gained 30 points after 9 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses, scored 34 goals and only received 14 goals.
- In addition, the recent performance of this team is very good when they have won all 3 consecutive matches recently, even in the last 6 matches, the Seattle Sounders has won 5 and lost one game against Portland Timbers at least 1 goal away from home, in which they have won all 4 recent home matches.
- Colorado Rapids is also in very good performance recently when they won the last 2 games, scored 7 goals and did not receive any goals. In the previous round, they defeated San Jose Earthquakes with a 5-goal gap in the reception of this opponent at home.
- Besides, the recent away record of coach Robin Fraser and his students is not good when they only won 2, drew 1 and lost 3. One of the strong points of this team is that the strikers are playing very effectively when only in the last 4 matches they had 13 shots and now they have 25 goals after 13 matches.
Both these teams have been in very high form in the past time, but in terms of stability, Seattle Sounders is much more appreciated. Moreover, the home team of CenturyLink Field is having a much better record than this opponent and has a very good home record when winning all 4 recent home matches, even 3 of which are victories with a difference of 3 goals or more, in which each jubilantly won Los Angeles FC with the score 3-0.
Therefore, the Seattle Sounders vs Colorado Rapids prediction believes that this will be an extremely difficult trip for Colorado Rapids and their ability to empty their hands is inevitable
Seattle Sounders vs Colorado Rapids prediction: Seattle Sounders 2 – 1 Colorado Rapids (H1: 1 – 0)
- Seattle Sounders: Stefan Frei, Shane Oneill, Yeimar Gomez, Nouhou Tolo, Kelvin Leerdam, Jordy Delem, Jordan Morris, Joao Paulo Mior, Cristian Roldan, Marcelo Nicolas Lodeiro Benitez, Will Bruin
- Colorado Rapids: William Paul Yarbrough Story, Auston Trusty, Lalas Abubakar, Sam Vines, Keegan Rosenberry, Jack Price, Jonathan Lewis, Kellyn Acosta, Braian Galvan, Cole Bassett, Andre Shinyashiki