The match review to the football Seinajoen vs Honka prediction in Veikkausliiga about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Seinajoen vs Honka prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Friday 21st August 2020
- Event: Veikkausliiga
- Location: Seinajoki
STANDING / VEIKKAUSLIIGA
SEINAJOEN VS HONKA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- With a goalless draw away from home in the last match against Ilves Tampere, Seinajoen extended his poor performance to eight consecutive matches without knowing the smell of victory. The rankings of coach Jani Honkavaara and his students are not good at the moment when they are ranked 9th on the rankings with 8 points after 9 rounds.
- Clashing with the more appreciated team, HJK Helsinki in the last round, Honka had an excellent draw against the opponent with the score 1-1. The above draw helped coach Vesa Vasara’s army maintain an unbeaten record since the beginning of the season with 3 wins and 7 points split after the first 10 rounds. Because 4th place with 16 points is completely worthy for them.
The two teams have just met not so long ago, it is exactly the match of the eighth round of the Finnish league this season. Honka in that match created an overwhelming stance and many chances to eat, but the ungainly coming from the strikers caused the Tapiolan Urheilupuisto team to watch the opponent leave with 1 point in hand. So, this match will be a very good opportunity for them to defeat the opponent.
SEINAJOEN VS HONKA PREDICTION TIPS:
- With the home-field advantage in the first leg, Honka with the better side had a half goal handicap. In the second leg this time, the students of coach Vesa Vasara had to come as guests at OmaSp Stadion, so the handicap was somewhat reduced when there were currently only goals. But with a performance showing better stability since the beginning of the season, the guests can bring back 3 points.
- Seinajoen vs Honka prediction: Honka -1/4
- Seinajoen had many difficulties in scoring when their strikers had only 3 goals in the last 5 matches. On the other side, Honka’s attack was not too excellent with only 4 goals in the same number of matches. The last 2 times they met also ended up in Over/Under, so there’s a high chance that it will continue in this rematch.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Seinajoen vs Honka prediction:
- Seinajoen vs Honka: 0 – 1 (H1: 0 – 0)
- 3 wins and 2 draws are Honka’s achievements in the last 5 encounters with Seinajoen, including 2 away wins. Along with a series of unbeaten matches since the beginning of the season, the army of coach Vesa Vasara must be very confident to aim for a guest trip in this round. Therefore, Honka would be a safer choice.
- Select: Honka to win FT
- Seinajoen: Serge Atakayi, Matej Hradecky, Tero Mantyla, Nikko Boxall, Niko Markkula, Denys Oliynyk, Anel Raskaj, Ariel Ngueukam, Matias Vainionpaa, Robin Sid, Walter Viitala.
- Honka: Jean Mario Dongou, Tapio Heikkila, Jonas Levanen, Dani Hatakka, Borjas Martin Gonzalez, Konsta Rasimus, Demba Savage, Tim Murray, Duarte Cartaxo Tammilehto, Arlind Sejdiu, Jerry Voutilainen.