Sevilla vs Levante is a confrontation that will take place at 5:00 pm on October 1. This is a match in the 4th round of the La Liga – Spanish National Championship. Sevilla vs Levante prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Thursday 1st October 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
STANDING / LA LIGA
SEVILLA VS LEVANTE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Sevilla opened the new season with a European Super Cup match against Champions League champions Bayern Munich. Although the game was very good and showed no inferiority to the opponent, coach Julen Lopetegui and his students had to receive an unfortunate defeat with the score 1-2 after 120 minutes of play. Entering the third round of La Liga, they did not have too much difficulty to beat rookie Cadiz and leave with the first 3 points.
- The 2-4 defeat in the derby against Valencia in the first round of La Liga did not make Levante flinch, they quickly regained their spirits and beat Osasuna 3-1 in the match of the last third match. Having the first 3 points, Coach Francisco Lopez and his students are temporarily holding 12th place on the rankings.
Sevilla always shows very high form when returning to home Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, as evidenced by the fact that they are holding a series of 17 consecutive unbeaten matches here. Contrary to their opponent, Levante proved to be unstable and discouraged whenever he had to march away from home, so the risk of them having to empty their hands during this visit is very high.
SEVILLA VS LEVANTE PREDICTION TIPS:
- Levante is doing quite well in the Asian odds when they only failed 1/5 of the last opening, this is definitely not a bad achievement for a team whose ability is not as appreciated as them. However, Sevilla still proved overwhelming when they did not know how to lose in the last 12 matches. Therefore, the 1 goal handicap will not make it difficult for the home team.
- Sevilla vs Levante prediction: Sevilla -1
- Having scored 9 goals in just the last 4 matches, Sevilla’s attack is still proving their remarkable strength. On the other side of the field, Levante’s strikers are not inferior when shooting 12 times after 5 games, but having to receive up to 8 goals also shows that their defense is quite fragile. Therefore, Over will be a reasonable choice at this time.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Sevilla vs Levante prediction:
- Sevilla vs Levante: 3 – 1 (H1: 2 – 0)
- Not only possessing a stable performance at home, but Sevilla is also supported by history with 6 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat in the last 10 Levante clashes. In addition, finishing fourth last season is also a much more impressive achievement of coach Julen Lopetegui and his students compared to 12th place of the opponent. So, if the home team of Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan can win this match, it is not too surprising.
- Select: Sevilla FT
- Sevilla: Yassine Bounou, Jules Kounde, Diego Santos Silva, Jesus Navas Gonzalez, Sergio Escudero Palomo, Fernando Francisco Reges, Ivan Rakitic, Joan Moreno, Luuk de Jong, Jesus Fernandez Saez Suso, Lucas Ocampos.
- Levante: Aitor Fernandez, Ruben Vezo, Sergio Postigo, Carlos Clerc, Jorge Miramon, Mickael Malsa, Nikola Vukcevic, Joise Campana, Gonzalo Melero, Enis Bardhi, Jose Luis Morales.