Sevilla vs Rennes prediction – In the framework of the Champions League, the first round in Group E all four teams have given themselves points. However, the fact that Sevilla held Chelsea at home was highly appreciated by the audience, and Rennes let their opponent weaker than Krasnodar to hold a draw, not making the fans happy. Confronted with a very strong team in round 2, it is likely that Rennes will leave empty-handed
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Wednesday 28th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
STANDING / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, GROUP E
SEVILLA VS RENNES PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- The second match in Group E of the UEFA Champion League tournament, Team Sevilla will return to the home field to welcome the visitors, Rennes. Currently, both teams are scoring 1 point after going through the first match. However, the home team Sevilla was extremely dice with a 0-0 draw on October 21 with a strong team like Chelsea, with a score that experts in the ball judged that this season, Sevilla is quite appreciated.
- Meanwhile the visitors Rennes could not win against a weak team like FC Krasnodar, but the end result was held 1-1 at home. The next match must be a guest on the field of rival Sevilla, which is highly appreciated, the chances of winning for the visitors of Rennes are increasingly limited.
Sevilla vs Rennes prediction:
- H1 score: Sevilla 1-0 Rennes
- H1 Asian Handicap: Sevilla -0.25
- H1 Over/Under: Draw
- Sevilla is in very good shape in recent rounds. In the last 10 matches, they won 6 wins, drew 3 matches and lost only 1 match. The closest defeat they have to receive is when they face Granada CF on October 17. The new way to see this team has an extremely impressive performance, it can be said that Sevilla’s fans are quite satisfied with what the team they love has done all the time. The next match only welcomes the away team, Rennes, so hopefully, they will once again shine at home.
- The performance of the Rennes team is quite good when in the last 10 matches they won 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss. Their unbeaten record has been maintained to 9 after the last 10 matches. But among them, there were 4 draws, the draws that made the team morale less stable during attack and defense. The coming match is very unfortunate for them to have to be a guest on the opponent’s field in very good form. So they can hardly dream of a victory in the next match.
Sevilla vs Rennes prediction:
- FT score: Sevilla 2-1 Rennes
- FT Asian Handicap: Sevilla -1
- FT Over/Under: Over
- Currently, both Sevilla and Rennes have not had a match. However, looking at the achievements of the two teams, it can be said, the home team is in much better shape than the away team and they have a great advantage at home. You should be confident that the home team will win in the next match
- Select: Sevilla FT
- Sevilla: T. Vaclík, M. Acuña, S. Escudero, D. Carlos, J. Navas, I. Rakitic, Ó. Rodríguez, F. Reges, L. de Jong, L. Ocampos, Y. En-Nesyri.
- Rennes: Mendy, Gnagnon, Silva, Maouassa, Traore, N’Zonzi, Camavinga, Bourigeaud, M’Baye Niang, Raphinha, Castillo.