Sheff Wed vs Brentford prediction – Round 6 of the Division 1 England will be a confrontation between the two teams Sheffield Wednesday and Brentford. The Brentford visitors will have a trip as a guest at Hillsborough Stadium.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Hillsborough Stadium
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
SHEFF WED VS BRENTFORD PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Sheffield Wednesday is achieving not bad results after the last few matches, as a result, after 5 matches they only got 8 points with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, of which the only failure was in a trip to the field of the leading team at the moment Bristol City with the score 0-2.
- However, if in the early stages, coach Garry Monk and his team played very effectively, in which they defeated Cardiff City on the away field, in the later stages, they played less effectively. The evidence is that after 4 consecutive games without winning, including 3 matches in this arena and the other match in the league cup, in the previous round they only won with Birmingham with a score of 1-0.
- Brentford is a team last season they were very close to being promoted to the highest tournament in the land of fog but lost regretfully to Fulham in the final after 120 minutes of determination. Therefore, this team certainly has very high ambitions this season, but what they have at this time is not really convincing.
- The proof is that the Griffin Park home team has only won 7 points after 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, and worst of all, in round 4 they have lost to Preston North End, the team that had been in 3 consecutive matches before was empty-handed. The second defeat was against Birmingham in the first match away from home with a score of 0-1.
SHEFF WED VS BRENTFORD PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although they have to be a guest on the opponent’s field and has not had a stable performance this season, it is clear in terms of strength and class, Brentford is being appreciated. In addition, the Griffin Park home team, which has a recent away record, is very good when they are unbeaten in the last 3 matches, even beating the team that won promotion to the Premier League, West Bromwich. So this will be a match that is expected to be very difficult for the home team and the possibility of failure is very high.
Sheff Wed vs Brentford prediction: Brentford -1/4
- Last season, both matches of these two teams ended with 3 or more goals, moreover, Brentford has an impressive scoring performance in recent times when they have all opened fire in 7 consecutive matches. It is worth mentioning that 6 of these are all matches they scored from 2 goals or more, including 3 consecutive matches recently. However, the visitors’ defense is facing many difficulties, typically losing 2-4 to Preston North End. So, choosing Over is reasonable.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Sheff Wed vs Brentford prediction:
- Sheff Wed vs Brentford: 1 – 2 (H1: 1 – 0)
- At his last meeting at home and also in the second leg last season, Brentford destroyed this opponent with an unbelievable 5-0 score in a completely overwhelming match. In addition, the away team is getting more confidence when their recent odds of winning are very high, namely winning in the last 5/7 matches. Meanwhile, Sheffield Wednesday has never won in the last 7 home matches. Therefore, the above bet is a reliable decision.
- Select: Brentford FT
- Sheffield Wednesday: Cameron Dawson, Tom Lees, Liam Shaw, Joost van Aken, Adam Reach, Massimo Luongo, Kadeem Harris, Barry Bannan, Callum Paterson, Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, Josh Windass
- Brentford: Luke Daniels, Ethan Pinnock, Pontus Jansson, Dominic Thompson, Henrik Dalsgaard, Christian Norgaard, Emiliano Marcondes Camargo Hansen, Josh Da Silva, Ivan Toney, Sergi Canos, Bryan Mbeumo