Sheffield Wed vs Bournemouth prediction – Playing with determination this season, Bournemouth has achieved 3rd place on the rankings and is only behind the second-place team, Swansea with 1 point difference. With the goal of returning to the Premier League playing field, Bournemouth is trying to take the second place of the Swans and the most practical way to do so at the moment is to beat Sheffield Wed in the next confrontation.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 3rd November 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Hillsborough Stadium
- 10/31/2020 – Wycombe Wanderers 1 – 0 Sheffield Wed (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/29/2020 – Rotherham United 3 – 0 Sheffield Wed (H1: 3 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Sheffield Wed 0 – 1 Luton Town (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/31/2020 – Bournemouth 1 – 1 Derby County (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/29/2020 – Bournemouth 1 – 0 Bristol City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Watford 1 – 1 Bournemouth (H1: 1 – 0)
- 04/18/2015 – Bournemouth 2 – 2 Sheffield Wed (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/05/2014 – Sheffield Wed 0 – 2 Bournemouth (H1: 0 – 0)
- 04/18/2014 – Bournemouth 2 – 4 Sheffield Wed (H1: 1 – 2)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
SHEFFIELD WED VS BOURNEMOUTH PREDICTION & TIPS
- Sheffield Wed is facing a lot of difficulties this season as they currently have only 8 points after 2 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. It is worth mentioning that all of the last 4 matches they were empty-handed, the worst of which was that the last two matches were promoted by two new recruits, Rotherham United and Wycombe Wanderers with the scores of 0- 3 and 0-1.
- With his weakness, the home field could not help coach Garry Monk and his students have better achievements, even a poor period. The proof is that 11 matches have passed, they do not once have the joy of winning, even having only 4 draws and losing the remaining 7 matches.
- Bournemouth’s no different goal this season is to get promoted to play at the highest playground next season, the one they played last season. Currently, this team has concretized that ambition with a good achievement when they are temporarily ranked third in the standings with 17 points after 9 matches. More impressive is that the home team Dean Court is the only team that has not lost a match right now, including 4 wins and 5 draws.
- However, in the last 4 matches, if the draw of Cardiff City, a draw with Watford and a 1-0 win over Bristol City is considered a not bad achievement, in the previous round they were disappointed with the draw of Derby County, the new team has only 6 points after 9 matches.
Although Bournemouth’s recent performance is not so good, the fact that they are the only team that has not lost a match yet and are 9 points ahead of this opponent after 9 matches have shown their strength is much better. While the home team has lost the last 4 matches, the last 2 rounds against two unappreciated rookies show that they have had a lot of performance problems this season, moreover, it had been a long time since they had the feeling of winning at home
Therefore, the Sheffield Wed vs Bournemouth prediction believes that not many people can trust the home team to get good results in this match, even a defeat.
Sheffield Wed vs Bournemouth prediction: Sheffield Wed 0 – 3 Bournemouth (H1: 0 – 2)
- Sheffield Wed: Cameron Dawson, Tom Lees, Julian Borner, Aden Flint, Moses Odubajo, Joey Pelupessy, Barry Bannan, Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, Callum Paterson, Kadeem Harris, Jack Marriott
- Bournemouth: Asmir Begovic, Steve Cook, Chris Mepham, Lloyd Kelly, Adam Smith, Lewis Cook, Jack Stacey, Daniel Gosling, Joshua King, Junior Stanislas, Dominic Solanke