The match review to the football Shenzhen vs Shanghai Shenhua prediction in Chinese Super League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Shenzhen vs Shanghai Shenhua prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Friday 4th September 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
SHENZHEN VS SHANGHAI SHENHUA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Shenzhen has had an impressive performance in the past when the last 3 games they were unbeaten with 2 wins and 1 draw, in that single draw, their opponent is highly appreciated Jiangsu Suning, the team just won Henan Jianye with a score of 5-2 in the last match. This is said to be the great progress of Coach Jordi Cruff’s teachers and coaches when they previously went through a very difficult period with 4 consecutive defeats, including a 2-3 defeat against the opponent in this match.
- In addition, in the last 3 matches, they also won Dalian Pro, the team has just had 2 consecutive impressive matches when holding the defending champions Guangzhou Evergrande and winning the Shandong Luneng.
- Contrary to the opponent’s performance in this match, Shanghai Shenhua has had a confusing decline in recent times when 3 consecutive matches recently they only got 1 point after 2 defeats and 1 draw. If the last 1-4 defeat before defending champion Guangzhou Evergrande was not too surprising in terms of class and strength, they completely lost compared to the opponent, then in the defeat 2-3 against a weaker opponent, Guangzhou R&F is said to be a disappointing achievement for the team from Shanghai city.
- Even worse, they also let the penultimate team in the standings, Henan Jianye, hold a draw one round ago.
SHENZHEN VS SHANGHAI SHENHUA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Currently, Shanghai Shenhua’s performance is better than the opponent in this match by 1 point and won the first leg. However, at the time when they beat this opponent, it was a very good performance when going through 4 consecutive unbeaten matches with 3 wins and 1 draw. At the present time, Shenzhen is a team that is more appreciated when their recent performance is very stable compared to the decline of the team from Shanghai city. Therefore, the victory for Shenzhen is more deserving.
- Shenzhen vs Shanghai Shenhua prediction: Shenzhen +1/4 FT
- The recent clashes of these two teams are matches with a lot of goals scored, namely the last 3 matches with 3 or more goals. Shenzhen’s attackers are in high form when the last 3 matches all opened fire and got a total of 6 goals in these 3 matches. Meanwhile, Shanghai Shenhua’s defense is having problems with 7 goals in the last 3 matches, even conceding 3 times against weak opponent Guangzhou R&F. Therefore, the ability to be Over is very likely to happen.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Shenzhen vs Shanghai Shenhua prediction:
- Shenzhen vs Shanghai Shenhua: 2 – 1 (H1: 1- 0)
- In the last encounter, despite winning 3-2 against this opponent, the game that Shanghai Shenhua players got was completely underdog, in which only 32% of the ball was held, the number of shots hit. The target is only 5 times compared to the 9 times that the opponent has. In addition, the recent good performance also helps to make the confidence for Shenzhen to be valid when all 3 matches they won and Shanghai Shenhua lost all 3 recent matches. Therefore, the team from Shenzhen city will be a wise choice.
- Select: Shenzhen FT
- Shenzhen: Guo Wei, Zhang Yuan, Ju-Hun Song, Ge Zhen, Jiang Zhipeng, Wai-Tsun Dai, Ole Kristian Selnes, Yuan Zhang, John Mary, Gao Lin, Thievy Bifouma Koulossa
- Shanghai Shenhua: Li Shuai, Bi Jinhao, Zhu Chenjie, Mingjian Zhao, Bai Jiajun, Stephane Mbia Etoundi, Alexander Ndoumbou, Cao Yunding, Zhu Baojie, Yu Hanchao, Yang Xu