Shijiazhuang vs Chongqing Lifan is a confrontation that will take place at 12:00 pm on September 25 – Bad debts. This is a match in the 13th round of the CSL – Chinese Super League. Shijiazhuang vs Chongqing Lifan prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 12:00 pm on Friday 25th September 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 13th
- Location: Suzhou Olympic Sports Centre Stadium
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
SHIJIAZHUANG VS CHONGQING LIFAN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Shijiazhuang is disappointing in the past when they could not beat the weakest team of this tournament, Teda Tianjin in both recent matches, specifically, they only drew 1-1 in the last round of this match and just lost 0-2 in the FA Cup match. This is considered a clear decline in the performance of coach Afshin Ghotbi and his students when they previously won all three consecutive rounds, even followed by holding runner-up Beijing Guoan with the score 2- 2.
- Overall, Shijiazhuang’s current performance after 11 rounds is not bad as they have gained 17 points after 4 wins, 5 draws and only 2 losses, in those 2 defeats there is 1 match against the opponent themselves in this match.
- Chongqing Lifan has been in very high form recently when winning all 3 consecutive rounds recently, in which more impressive is that the last 2 rounds are convincing victories with a difference of 2 goals or more. In the match of the FA Cup 6 days ago, coach Chang Woe Ryong’s army, despite failure, lost 2-3 to a very strong opponent, Shanghai SIPG, is not considered a bad result.
- Remember that their last defeat was against a team that was 11 points higher after 11 matches and also the team that won them with a 3-goal gap in the first leg in this arena at the end of August.
SHIJIAZHUANG VS CHONGQING LIFAN PREDICTION TIPS:
- Currently, the Chongqing Lifan performance is inferior to this opponent with 2 points less than 11 matches. However, lately their performance is much better and remember that in the first leg they spent 3 points against this opponent. Their last 2-3 match loss to Shanghai SIPG was much higher than the fact that Shijiazhuang lost 0-2 to bottom team Teda Tianjin. Therefore, the ability of the team from Chongqing to win is very possible.
- Shijiazhuang vs Chongqing Lifan prediction: Chongqing Lifan equal goal
- Teda Tianjin is the team with the worst performance at the moment, which has received 26 goals in 11 matches but Shijiazhuang’s attack only scored 1 goal in the last 2 meetings, which proves that their attackers are not in good shape. In addition, coach Afshin Ghotbi and his students are also a team that owns a bad defense when they only receive 12 goals, of which only received 4 goals after 5 recent matches. Therefore, the possibility of Over is unlikely to happen.
- Select: Under 2.3/4 FT
Shijiazhuang vs Chongqing Lifan prediction:
- Shijiazhuang vs Chongqing Lifan: 0 – 1(H1: 0 – 1)
- In addition to being in high form and winning the opponent in the first leg, Chongqing Lifan also receives high confidence when they have won all four consecutive matches in all competitions recently. Meanwhile, having only 1 draw and 1 loss in the last 2 matches against the team that only got 2 points after 11 matches, Teda Tianjin has made Shijiazhuang both lost in both matches. Therefore, the Chongqing Lifan will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Chongqing Lifan FT
- Shijiazhuang: Shao Puliang, Cao Xuan, Stophira Sunzu, Zheng Zhiyun, Liao Chengjian, Peng Wang, Romulo, Zang Yifeng, Muriq, Jiyu Zhong, Luiz Guilherme da Conceicao Silva, Matheus Leite Nascimento
- Chongqing Lifan: Deng Xiaofei, Yuan Mincheng, Yang Shuai, Chen Lei, Jiang Zhe, Chen Jie, Luiz Fernando Pereira Da Silva, Adrian Mierzejewski, Fernandinho, Feng Jin, Liu Huan, Alan Kardec de Sousa Pereira