The match review to the football Shijiazhuang vs Hebei prediction in Chinese Super League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Shijiazhuang vs Hebei prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Monday 31st August 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Hebei Olympic Sports Center
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
SHIJIAZHUANG VS HEBEI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- If you look at the last 3 matches, the result including 2 draws and 1 defeat is not a good achievement for Shijiazhuang, but knowing 2/3 of the opponents in those matches are Beijing Guoan and Shanghai SIPG. This result is really not bad at all. Afshin Ghotbi’s army is temporarily ranked 5th on the rankings with 7 points and 4 points are the distance between them and the 4th place.
- The victory in the last match against Qingdao Huanghai was Hebei’s third consecutive victory, they had a very strong comeback after having to lose 1-3 against the second-ranked team in Group B, Beijing Guoan in the 4th round. Currently having 4th place with 11 points after 7 rounds, the students of coach Xie Feng are extremely confident towards this visit.
Although the performance is not bad, the fact that only 1 victory in 7 matches has been won is too much for Shijiazhuang to have a bad position on the rankings, against a team that is maintaining the sublimation circuit like Hebei will make them very difficult. Therefore, the Shijiazhuang vs Hebei Prediction believes that the guests are completely able to prolong their winning circuit.
SHIJIAZHUANG VS HEBEI PREDICTION TIPS:
- Playing at home gives Shijiazhuang a psychological advantage as they have not lost a single match when they play at the Hebei Olympic Sports Center. However, in the current performance, the visitors of Hebei are the better ones, so the students of Coach Xie Feng can completely defeat their opponents to solidify their fourth place.
- Shijiazhuang vs Hebei prediction: Hebei +1/4
- The attacks of the two teams are showing a high level in the last 5 matches, Shijiazhuang has 7 goals and Hebei has 10 goals. A 2-2 draw in the first leg is enough to see that the goal of both teams is to win, so Over will be the choice that players should choose at this time.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Shijiazhuang vs Hebei prediction:
- Shijiazhuang vs Hebei: 1 – 2
- In the match in the first leg, Hebei was playing at Langfang’s home field but fell into the scene quite early because of Ding Haifeng’s red card received in the 26th minute could not maintain a leading edge and be equalized by Shijiazhuang in the 66th minute. Coming to the upcoming second leg, despite having to march to away, surely the students of Coach Xie Feng will not let that mistake. repeat.
- Select: Hebei FT
- Shijiazhuang: Shao Puliang, Stophira Sunzu, Yang Yun, Liao Chengjian, Zheng Zhiyun, Romulo, Peng Wang, Jiyu Zhong, Luiz Guilherme da Conceicao Silva, Zang Yifeng, Oscar Taty Maritu.
- Hebei: Bao Yaxiong, Ren Hang, XI MING PAN, Ding Haifeng, Zhang ChengDong, Wang Qiuming, Yin Hongbo, Samir Memisevic, Marcos Vinicius Amaral Alves, Mohamed Buya Turay, Ricardo Goulart Pereira.