Shijiazhuang vs Shanghai SIPG is a confrontation that will take place at 12:00 pm on September 22. This is a match in the 12th round of the CSL – Chinese Super League. Shijiazhuang vs Shanghai SIPG prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 12:00 am on Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: Matchday 12th
- Location: Kunshan Sports Centre Stadium
STANDING / CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
SHIJIAZHUANG VS SHANGHAI SIPG PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Shijiazhuang is expected to have a difficult match in the 12th round when the opponent is being appreciated over them in terms of strength. However, with the recent brilliance, being unbeaten in the last 5 rounds with 3 wins and 2 draws will help them get excited in the match against this opponent. In the last two-thirds of the draw, even coach Afshin Ghotbi and his students had a spectacular chase against the current runner-up Beijing Guoan and drew this opponent with a score of 2-2.
- However, in the previous round, they were disappointed when they could not overcome the bottom team Tianjin Teda when this opponent held a 1-1 draw, so remember it was the team that in the first leg they were won 3-0.
- Shanghai SIPG is temporarily ranked 2nd in the rankings at the moment with 26 points after 8 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, 2 points behind the leading team Guangzhou Evergrande. Their only loss after 11 rounds was against Hebei China Fortune with a score of 0-2 2 matches ago, the opponent they won jubilantly 4-0 in the first leg at the beginning of August.
- It is easy to recognize that the recent performance and achievemants of the team from Shanghai city are in a certain decline, as evidenced by the fact that in the last 3 matches they struggled to win not to be overestimated two opponents were Wuhan Zall and Qingdao Huanghai with the same 2-1 score, the other losing match with Hebei China Fortune.
SHIJIAZHUANG VS SHANGHAI SIPG PREDICTION TIPS:
- Obviously, being 9 points ahead of this opponent after 11 games has helped Shanghai SIPG be rated higher than this opponent. However, looking at Shijiazhuang’s recent performance shows that defeating them at this point is not easy. In addition, at the time Shanghai SIPG was in much better form than they are now, but they still only got a 1-to-1 draw against this opponent in mid-August. Coach Afshin Ghotbi’s game is very possible.
- Shijiazhuang vs Shanghai SIPG prediction: Shijiazhuang +1
- In the 1-1 draw in the first leg, the two teams had a fairly balanced stance and did not have many chances to create, as evidenced by statistics, a total of 2 teams only got 5 goals in the whole game. In addition, Shanghai SIPG is one of the teams that have played quite effectively in the past when they have only received 10 goals after 11 matches. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this competition is not high.
- Select: Under 3
Shijiazhuang vs Shanghai SIPG prediction:
- Shijiazhuang vs Shanghai SIPG: 1 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- In addition to having a very stable style over the past time and having held this opponent in the first leg, the trust in Shijiazhuang is even more valid when this team has a 54% win rate, in which the match won in the last 4/5 matches. Meanwhile, with the decline in the past, Shanghai SIPG did not win once in the last 3 matches with 2 losses and 1 draw. So the underdog is a more convincing choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Shijiazhuang: Shao Puliang, Cao Xuan, Stophira Sunzu, Zheng Zhiyun, Liao Chengjian, Peng Wang, Romulo, Zang Yifeng, Muriq, Jiyu Zhong, Luiz Guilherme da Conceicao Silva, Matheus Leite Nascimento
- Shanghai SIPG: Yan Junling, Yu Rui, Zhen Wei, Lv Wenjun, Fu Huan, Yang Shiyuan, Oscar Dos Santos Emboaba Junior, Wang Shenchao, Marko Arnautovic, Odil Akhmedov, Givanildo Vieira De Souza, Hulk