The reviews to the football Sion vs Thun prediction in Switzerland Super League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 4:15 pm on Saturday 25th July 2020
- Event: Super League
- Stage: Matchday 34th
- Location: Tourbillon
Sion vs Thun Prediction recommendation:
- The unexpected victory of 1-0 against Basel right at home is creating a good premise for Sion in the following games. They currently have 3 unbeaten matches and still have pretty good relegation abilities. Meanwhile, Thun is also showing the equally impressive sprint with 2 victories and 1 draw in the last 3 rounds. After a very important victory for the direct competitor in the relegation race, Xamax, Thun then drew Lugano away from the home before returning to the home team and crushed the top team St. Gallen with the score of 2-1. With that momentum, Thun is fully capable of winning all 3 points against the direct opponent Sion, the team is good at playing but generally has not shown too many optimistic signs.
- The best Sion vs Thun Prediction: Thun
O/U Sion vs Thun Prediction:
- Sion only conceded only once in the last 3 rounds, it is obvious that facing death is that they are forced to play very focused right from the home field. Meanwhile, with the extremely important nature of the “6-point match”, the coaches of the two teams will not foolishly push the squad in the first place but will prioritize the task of preserving the net first. So this match will not have too many goals scored.
- Best Sion vs Thun Prediction: Under
European Sion vs Thun Prediction:
- Sion is playing at home and is generally more or less showing progress. However, the progress of the visitors on the Thun team was clearer and more commendable. Therefore, if not careful, Sion can completely be the underdog and must receive defeat before this very good opponent.
- Select Thun to win FT
Sion vs Thun Final scores
Thun also won the first leg of this season’s 2-1 match at home. Compared to that time, Thun is showing more progress than Sion. So putting faith in Thun will be wise at this time.
Predict the match score
- Sion 0-0 Thun HT
- Sion 0-1 Thun FT
- Sion: Abep, Andre, Fickentscher, Maceiras, Kouassi, Morgado, Toma, Kasami, Lenjani, Grgic, Uldrikis.
- Thun: Leonardo Bertone, Havenaar, Faivre, Kablan, Basil Stillhart, Nicolas Hasler, Kenan Fatkič, Nias Hefti, Miguel Castroman, Gregory Karlen, Ridge Munsy.