Slovan Liberec vs KAA Gent prediction – The opening round of Group L, Liberec of the Czech Republic welcomes KAA Gent from Belgium. The home team has just had a very successful season. While Gent is struggling with 13th place in the domestic league. This is expected to be a more or less good trip with Thorup’s army.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: U Nisy Stadium
- 10/09/2020 – Slovan Liberec 3 – 0 Dukla Prague (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Slovan Liberec 3 – 0 Marila Pribram (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/02/2020 – Slovan Liberec 1 – 0 APOEL Nicosia (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Cercle Brugge 5 – 2 KAA Gent (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/04/2020 – KAA Gent 5 – 1 KFCO Wilrijk (H1: 3 – 0)
- 09/30/2020 – Dynamo Kyiv 3 – 0 KAA Gent (H1: 2 – 0)
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
SLOVAN LIBEREC VS KAA GENT PREDICTION & TIPS
- Slovan Liberec has been in very good shape recently when the last 3 consecutive matches they all won with the same 3-0 score, including 1 match in the final qualifying round of the Europa League, 1 match League and 1 friendly match. At the domestic front at the moment, they have a bad start when they only got 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, which was a loss in the opening match and 1 match.
- Slovan Liberec’s strength is their recent home record, as evidenced by the fact that in the last 8 matches on all fronts, they are unbeaten with 7 wins and 1 draw, including 5 separate victories from 2 goals or more.
- KAA Gent is a team from Belgium and has a lot of experience in the continental arena. This season, they came to the group stage of the Europa League this year after being unable to pass the Champions League preliminary round, in which in the second match they lost to Danymo Kyiv 0-3 in the second leg and 1-2 in the first leg.
- In general, although they are being appreciated for their strength, the recent performance of the Belgian representative is not in good shape, if not in many difficulties. The proof is that in the last 5 consecutive matches on all fronts, they have lost 4, moreover, only won 1, drew 2 and lost 6 in the last 9 away matches.
Although they are being appreciated for their class and achievements on the continental front, it can be seen that the recent performance of KAA Gent’s players is very bad. Meanwhile, representatives of the Czech Republic have much better performance and they are proving extremely beneficial in their home matches, in which the most recent win against the pair from Cyprus APOEL Nicosia. Meanwhile, in addition to the poor performance in the past, KAA Gent’s recent away record is too bad.
With these advantages, the Slovan Liberec vs KAA Gent prediction believes that this will be a difficult guest trip for KAA Gent and the possibility of their failure is very easy.
Slovan Liberec vs KAA Gent prediction: Slovan Liberec 1 – 0 KAA Gent (H1: 0 – 0)
- Slovan Liberec: Filip Nguyen, Taras Kacharaba, Mohamed Tijani, Michal Fukala, Jan Mikula, Jakub Hromada, Jan Matousek, Kamso Mara, Jhon Mosquera, Michal Beran, Lukas Csano
- KAA Gent: Sinan Bolat, Andreas Hanche-Olsen, Igor Plastun, Alessio Castro-Montes, Milad Mohammadi, Sulayman Marreh, Osman Bukari, Sven Kums, Anderson Niangbo, Roman Yaremchuk, Laurent Depoitre