The match review to the football Sogndal vs Strommen prediction in 1st Divisjon about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Sogndal vs Strommen prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Tuesday 8th September 2020
- Event: 1st Divisjon
- Stage: Matchday 14th
- Location: Fosshaugane Campus
- 08/30/2020 – Kongsvinger 0 – 0 Sogndal (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/27/2020 – Sogndal 2 – 0 Oygarden FK (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/24/2020 – Tromso IL 2 – 2 Sogndal (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Strommen 5 – 2 Jerv (H1: 3 – 0)
- 08/27/2020 – Lillestrom 1 – 0 Strommen (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/24/2020 – Ranheim IL 5 – 1 Strommen (H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/22/2019 – Strommen 2 – 0 Sogndal (H1: 0 – 0)
- 06/16/2019 – Sogndal 4 – 2 Strommen (H1: 3 – 0)
- 03/10/2019 – Sogndal 3 – 0 Strommen (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / 1ST DIVISION
SOGNDAL VS STROMMEN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Sogndal is facing a great opportunity to extend their unbeaten streak and get closer to the top of the standings when they are currently 3rd with 24 points after 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. The recent performance of this team is also quite stable when they are unbeaten for the last 8 consecutive matches with 5 wins and 3 draws and those are all away field draws.
- In addition, the home field performance of coach Eirik Bakke’s army recently is extremely excellent when they won all four consecutive matches, scored 11 goals and only received 2 goals. Even more impressive is that in the 4 home wins, there has been a destructive 4-0 victory over the team ranked second in the chart at the moment, Ranheim IL.
- After 3 losses and 1 draw in 4 consecutive matches, in the previous match, Strommen players had a 5-2 victory in the reception of Jerv. Although it is an opponent that is not appreciated when he only got 15 points after 13 matches, it also helps them to have excitement in the upcoming matches.
- The weak point of coach Nesselquist and his students is that they play extremely badly in away matches, as evidenced by the fact that this season they only earned themselves 1 point in 7 trips as visitors with 1 draw and 6 losses, in which the only draw was against Raufoss with a 1-1 draw, so remember this is only the team that has just won 13 points after 13 matches.
In addition to having a better form than their opponent and possessing an impressive home field record in recent years, Sogndal is also very confident because in the past they have never lost to this opponent at home, even All 6 times won each other, including up to 5 bold wins with a difference of 2 goals or more. In addition, with 13 points more than this opponent after 13 matches, the difference in class, as well as the strength of the home team compared to the away team, is too large.
Therefore, the Sogndal vs Strommen prediction believes that coach Eirik Bakke’s army will not take too much strength to be able to spend all 3 points in this confrontation.
Sogndal vs Strommen prediction: Sogndal 3 – 1 Strommen (H1: 2- 0)
- Sogndal: Renze Fij, Axel Kryger, Igoh Ogbu, Martin Ove Roseth, Daniel Eid, Mathias Blarud, Tomas Totland, Sivert Mannsverk, Kristoffer Hoven, Sixten Jensen, Markus Braendsröd
Strommen: Simen Lillevik Kjellevold, Magnus Tvedte, Hasan Kurucay, Sverre Björkkjaer, Morten Rena Olsen, Torje Naustdal, Brede Sandmoen, Morten Björlo, Youssef Chaib, Tega George, Kjell Rune Sellin