If Switzerland does not quickly improve its ranking, it is entirely possible for Switzerland to participate in League B. Let’s refer to our Spain vs Switzerland prediction in the UEFA Nations League, on Saturday 10th October 2020.
In the next third round, coach Vladimir Petković’s army will have to come as guests of Spain. A promising match full of difficulties.
- Match date: 6:45 pm GMT on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
LAST MATCHES & PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS:
Spain’s last 5 matches: DWWDW:
Spain owns a series of unbeaten matches up to 13 in a row. In which Spain only to draw 3 matches and won 10 times. The last defeat that this team had to accept was a 2-3 defeat against Croatia in November 2018. Considering Group A group 4 at the moment, La Furia Roja is at the top with 4 points after 2 rounds.
Switzerland’s last 5 matches: WWWLD:
Switzerland is showing a lack of convincing performance in the Nations League this season. After 2 rounds, Switzerland still does not know the smell of victory. The best result that coach Vladimir Petković’s teachers and coaches have is only a 1-1 draw with Germany. Before that, they lost 1-2 to Ukraine in the opening match.
Spain vs Switzerland Prediction recommendation:
Asian Handicap Prediction:
According to the football bookmaker, being kicked at Alfredo Di Stéfano’s home ground is not a small advantage for Spain. The home team promises to create a huge overwhelming majority of visitors from Switzerland.
Investors are very fond of betting on the Spanish team. In 4 consecutive matches, players put money for La Furia Roja to eat money. The most recent match is the 2 Nations League round. Welcoming Ukraine at home, Spain won the handicap with 1.25 goals (4-0 win).
If you are a safety player, you should not place it for Switzerland. Although Switzerland had won the match, Germany accepted half a goal, but there was no stability. In the last 11 matches, Die Eidgenossen just passed a handicap 4 times exactly.
The odds are set by the Asian bookie to be 0: 1 1/4. Spain is on the upper hand, accepting 1.25 goals. If Spain wins by 2 or more goals, the player who bets on the home team will win money. The odds for Spain and Switzerland are 1.9 – 1.91 respectively.
- Asian handicap: 0: 1 1/4
- The best Spain vs Switzerland Prediction: PICK Switzerland Underdog
Over Under Spain vs Switzerland Prediction
- Odds of Big Under: 2.5
- With only the first 2 matches in the Nations League, the Spanish attack scored 5 goals. Stability is being shown with a performance of 2.5 goals per game. In addition, La Furia Roja’s defense plays firmly with only 1 goal. With handicap 2.5, Over and Under win 1 match.
- Contrary to the opponent, the Swiss public goods only play at a full shoulder. 2 is the total number of goals scored by the Swiss players, reaching 1 goal per game. Not only that, Die Eidgenossen also lost 3 goals, averaging 1.5 goals per game. Like Spain, Switzerland’s 2 matches eat Over and Under once with a 2.5.
- If counting 5 encounters between two teams in history, the total number of goals scored is 14. Average 1 match with 2.8 goals appear. In which there are 3 matches with 3 or more goals. Recognizing the above analysis, experts put their trust in this OVER match door.
Spain vs Switzerland Prediction: PICK OVER
Prediction of the expert:
- HT Spain 1-1 Switzerland
- Spain 2-1 Switzerland Full Time
Spain vs Switzerland Prediction
- European odds: 1.34 * 4.85 * 8.25
- Choose Spain to win (Full Time)
From 1957 up to now, Spain and Switzerland have only met exactly 5 times. Spain is the better player when winning 3 wins for themselves. However, it should also be noted that in the next 2 matches, Switzerland had an unbeaten result. Die Eidgenossen earned himself 1 win and 1 draw.
The odds fixed are 1.34, 4.85, and 8.25. The above three odds correspond to the results that Spain wins, draws, and loses.