Spezia vs Atalanta prediction – Atalanta is having difficulty in recent matches when they have obtained bad results over the past time. They will have to be a guest against Spezia, who has been in very good form. Against a nasty opponent like Spezia, it will be difficult for Atalanta to win this match.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Saturday 21st November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Orogel Stadium-Dino Manuzzi
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / SERIE A
SPEZIA VS ATALANTA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Spezia is determined to be able to maintain the same form as last time, with Atalanta they are also working hard to find their winning circuit.
Spezia vs Atalanta prediction:
- Spezia is in very good shape last time when they got 2 wins and only had 1 defeat in the last 5 matches in all competitions. With such good form, they rose to 13th place on the rankings when they got 8 points and made a 3-point gap with the dangerous group.
- Meanwhile, Atalanta is showing how the dense schedule of the past time affected them when in the last 5 matches on all fronts they only got 1 victory and had to receive 2 defeats. With 13 points gained, they have now dropped to 6th place on the standings and are behind the top 4 with a gap of 1 point.
- Select: Spezia FT
- H1 Over/Under: 1.5. Over’s win rate: 1.92, Under’s is 1.81.
- FT Over/Under: 3.5. Over’s win rate: 1.92, Under’s is 1.90.
- In the last 5 matches of Spezia, there were 4 matches of Over and only 1 match of Under, also in the last 5 matches of Atalanta, there were 3 matches of Over and 2 matches of Under.
- Select: Under 3 FT
Spezia vs Atalanta prediction: Spezia 1 – 2 Atalanta
- In the history of confrontation between Spezia vs Atalanta, the two have only met exactly 1 match and it was a friendly match before the 2014 season and the victory belonged to Atalanta. In recent years Atalanta is really a big rival in Serie A, while Spezia is just the rookie of this season. Although it has not been in good form over the past time, it is believed that Atalanta will know how to overcome the opponent, although it will not be easy.
- Spezia vs Atalanta prediction: Atalanta FT
- Spezia: Ivan Provedel, Emmanuel Gyasi, Matteo Ricci II, Julian Chabot, Claudio Terzi, Tommaso Pobega, Salvador Ferrer Canals, Kevin Agudelo, Simone Bastoni, Paolo Bartolomei, M’Bala Nzola
- Atalanta: Marco Sportiello, Mario Pasalic, Alejandro Gomez Rafael Toloi, Robin Gosens, Jose Luis Palomino, Hans Hateboer, Duvan Zapata, Marten De Roon, Berat Djimsiti, Cristian Gabriel Romero