The match review to the football Sporting Kansas City vs Houston Dynamo prediction in MLS about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Sporting Kansas City vs Houston Dynamo prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Wednesday 26th August 2020
- Event: MLS
- Location: Children’s Mercy Park
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / MLS
SPORTING KANSAS CITY VS HOUSTON DYNAMO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
SPORTING KANSAS CITY
- Surely the goal of the Sporting Kansas City players in this match is nothing more than the determination to spend all 3 points to consolidate the top of their rankings when they are currently 15 points after 5 wins and 1 loss. The only downfall was against Philadelphia Union 1-3 on a trip last month.
- In the last round, they made a pretty smooth comeback when they spent 3 key points in their trip to the field of Minnesota United FC after defeating this opponent with a score of 2-1. In general, the recent performance of teachers and coaches Peter Vermes is very good when the last 5 matches they have won 4. In addition, in the last 5 home matches, they won 3, drew 1 and lost only 1.
- Currently, Houston Dynamo players are having a lot of difficulties in improving their achievements when they are one of the 3 teams that have not yet won this season with 4 draws and 2 losses, scoring 6 goals. win and receive up to 11 goals. In the last round, although only receiving an un-appreciated opponent, FC Dallas at home, the team only got 6 points after 5 matches, but teachers and coaches Tab Ramos could not have the first victory for the first time in this year’s tournament when it only got 1 point. Even worse, in the previous round, they were also held by the team ranked at the bottom of the Western rankings, Los Angeles Galaxy.
SPORTING KANSAS CITY VS HOUSTON DYNAMO PREDICTION TIPS:
- The difference in the strength of these two teams is clearly shown through the achievements they have at the moment, in particular, Sporting Kansas City is 11 points higher than this opponent after just 6 rounds. In addition, the head-to-head record in the past also shows that the level, as well as the level of Houston Dynamo, are completely inferior to the home team when they have completed both in recent 2 times, including 0-4 loss. at the last encounter. Therefore, the ability of the away team to score is considered unlikely.
- Sporting Kansas City vs Houston Dynamo prediction: Sporting Kansas City -3/4
- Although having a very good record, the recent scoring performance of Sporting Kansas City players is declining when they have only 1 goal in the last 2 matches, while the defense is also in the game quite effective when keeping a clean sheet in the last 2/3 matches. Statistics also show that the last 10 away matches of Houston Dynamo, there is only 1 draw to score more than 1 goal. Therefore, it is wise to choose Under in this confrontation.
- Select: Under 3
Sporting Kansas City vs Houston Dynamo prediction:
- Sporting Kansas City vs Houston Dynamo: 2 – 0 (H1: 1 – 0)
- With the defeat of a very strong opponent, Minnesota United, on away field in the previous round, shows that the home team has very good performance and strength, thereby also having excitement in the next matches. Meanwhile, the pressure on the away team is not small when the current performance is too bad without a single win and only wins 1 match, draws 1 and loses 5 in the last 7 matches. Therefore, the above bet is a more reliable choice.
- Select: Sporting Kansas City FT
- Sporting Kansas City: Tim Melia, Graham Smith, Winston Reid, Graham Zusi, Jaylin Lindsey, Gianluca Busio, Gadi Kinda, Roger Espinoza, Alan Pulido Izaguirre, Johnny Russell, Khiry Lamar Shelton
- Houston Dynamo: Marko Maric, Maynor Alexis Figueroa Rochez, Aljaz Struna, Adam Lundqvist, Zarek Valentin, Matias Gabriel Vera, Memo Rodriguez, Darwin Adelso Ceren Delgado, Christian Ramirez, Carlos Darwin Quintero Villalba, Alberth Elis