The reviews to the football Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt prediction in Tippeligaen of Norway about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 16:00 pm on Wednesday 29th July 2020
- Event: Norway: Tippeligaen
Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction recommendation:
H1 Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction:
- In the 11th round of the Norwegian league, Stabaek will be playing at home and host Bodo / Glimt.
- Stabaek is playing quite well. They got 16 points after 10 rounds and temporarily ranked 5th on the table. This result comes from 4 wins, 4 draws, and 2 losses. The gap between them and the top 3 is now 3 points. The home side’s attack has got 13 goals while their defense has conceded 12 goals. Before the Bodo / Glimt reception, Stabaek had a 0-0 draw with Start Kristiansand.
- Meanwhile, Bodo / Glimt is playing very impressively. The visitors are getting 30 points after 10 rounds and temporarily leading the rankings. This result is from 10 matches won completely. Their attacking play exploded with 38 goals while their defense conceded 11 goals. Before Stabaek’s trip to the stadium, Bodo / Glimt had a 3-1 victory over Molde.
- The first half handicap markets are determined by the house with a ratio of 0.9 and 0.98 for owners and guests. Bodo / Glimt was mentally well prepared to pocket 3 points in the last round while Stabaek didn’t have much fun. At the same time, the fighting power of the away team is also overwhelming compared to the home team. However, Stabaek’s home ground is a real danger for Bodo / Glimt when they have never won in the last 4 visits (3 lost 1 draw). Therefore, it is highly likely that the first half will take place in tit-for-tat and the goal will come for both teams.
The best Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction:
- Goals in the first half: Stabaek 1-1 Bodo / Glimt
- Asian Handicap first half match: Stabaek +0.5
- O/U half round 1: OVER
- European first half match: DRAW HT
- Stabaek’s performance is showing erratic when there are only 2 wins / 5 recent matches (1 loss 2 draws). The attack of the home team is not really enthusiastic when only 6 goals / 5 matches closest. Meanwhile, the defense played superficially when conceding 6 goals / 5 closest matches. Their home field form is also the only average with 2 wins / last 5 matches.
- Bodo / Glimt’s performance is extremely impressive with 11 consecutive victories. The visitors’ attack exploded when there were 29 goals / last 5 matches. Meanwhile, their defense is not really tight when conceding 5 goals / 5 recent matches. Their away form terrifies their opponents with 5 consecutive victories.
- Handicap both games are fixed by the house with a ratio of 1.25 and 0.72 for the owner and the guest. It is hard for Stabaek to stop Bogo / Glimt’s speeding moves with such unimpressive performances. Stabaek’s scoring performance is far behind Bodo Glimt. At the same time, the home ground is not strong mental support for Stabaek while Bodo / Glimt is gaining great confidence in the away field. However, it will not be easy for Bodo / Glimt to play completely relaxed because the confrontation history shows Stabaek is a tough opponent when they only have 2 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in 10 meetings nearest to each other. So this will be a close victory for the guests.
Best Stabaek vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction:
- Goals for the second half, Full time: Stabaek 1-2 Bodo / Glimt
- Asian handicap second half, Full time: Bodo / Glimt -1
- O/U second half, Full time: Under
- 2nd half European Betting, Full time: Bodo / Glimt FT