Stade Brestois vs AS Monaco prediction – Most recently, the home team Stade Brestois lost to Angers in the framework of the Ligue 1 5th round. Coach Niko Kovac’s students are in a relatively stable performance with outstanding team quality, so 3 points are likely to belong to the away team.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Saturday 3rd October 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Stade Francis-Le Ble
STANDING / LIGUE 1
STADE BRESTOIS VS AS MONACO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Stade Brestois is a team that is facing many difficulties in the defense system when this is the team that receives the most number of goals currently with 12 goals after 5 matches. Their current performance is also not very good when they only have 6 points after 2 wins and 3 losses, it is worth mentioning that 2 wins are against weak opponents like Dijon and new rookie FC Lorient with a struggling score of 3-2 at home.
- Currently, the only match against Dijon is that the home team Francis-Le Bie has kept a clean sheet, the remaining 5 matches they have received 2 or more goals, of which the most of these was the loss with a 4-goal difference without defeating an opponent that was not appreciated, Nimes.
- AS Monaco is having a dream start in Ligue 1 this year when it has won 5 wins and 1 loss after the last 6 matches, including 5 rounds and 1 friendly match against Nice. The only opponent they lost was Stade Rennes on away field 1 round ago after losing 1-2. That only defeat was not the disappointing result of coach Niko Kovac and his students when it was the team with the best performance right now with 13 points after 4 wins and 1 draw.
- In addition, AS Monaco’s recent away record is very good when the last 6 consecutive matches on all fronts, they only lost 1, drew 1 and won 4, including 4 friendly matches and 2 rounds of this arena.
STADE BRESTOIS VS AS MONACO PREDICTION TIPS:
- Through the statistics on the achievements as well as the past performance of these two teams, it is easy to recognize that AS Monaco is performing a lot better than this opponent. Winning 3-2 against Strasbourg in the previous round will help coach Niko Kovac and his students feel comfortable during this trip and it is a much better result than Stade Brestois has lost to an under-appreciated opponent, Angers. Therefore, a victory is considered to be deserved by the away team.
Stade Brestois vs AS Monaco prediction: AS Monaco -1/4
- Statistics show that in 17 recent consecutive games AS Monaco has scored, in which they got 9 goals after the last 5 rounds, moreover, the defense is not appreciated when they have received 7 goals and lost. The last 4/5 matches have not kept clean sheets. On the home side, they are facing many difficulties from their weak defense as they are the most conceding team currently with 12 goals after 5 games. Therefore, choosing Over is the right decision.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Stade Brestois vs AS Monaco prediction:
- Stade Brestois vs AS Monaco: 1 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- In addition to possessing achievements as well as a completely superior performance compared to this opponent after the last 5 rounds, AS Monaco also has a spiritual fulcrum when they once defeated this opponent with a score of 4-1 in the last encounter, it was last season’s home match. In addition, the trust for the visitors is more grounded when they have won the match in 3/4 recent matches, while Stade Brestois has lost 3/5 matches this season. Therefore, the above handicap will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: AS Monaco FT
- Stade Brestois: Gautier Larsonneur, Christophe Herelle, Jean Kevin Duverne, Ronael Pierre-Gabriel, Romain Perraud, Haris Belkbela, Romain Faivre, Ibrahima Diallo, Jeremy Le Douaron, Charbonnier Gaetan, Steve Mounie
- AS Monaco: Benjamin Lecomte, Benoit Badiashile Mukinayi, Axel Disasi, Fode Ballo Toure, Ruben Aguilar, Cesc Fabregas, Youssouf Fofana, Aurelien Tchouameni, Ben Yedder Wissam, Stevan Jovetic, Kevin Volland