Stade Brestois vs Lille prediction – Only have to be a guest at Stade Francis-Le Blé of the host Stade Brestois in the match of the 10th round of Ligue 1 this season with the position of the team that does not know the joy of defeat in the league, 3 points are beaten price is difficult to slip out of the hands of coach Christophe Galtier and his students.
- Match date: 12:00 pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 10th
- Location: Stade Francis-Le Ble
- 10/31/2020 – Rennes 2 – 1 Stade Brestois (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Stade Brestois 0 – 3 Strasbourg (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/18/2020 – Nantes 3 – 1 Stade Brestois (H1: 2 – 0)
- 11/06/2020 – AC Milan 0 – 3 Lille (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/02/2020 – Lille 1 – 1 Lyon (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/30/2020 – Lille 2 – 2 Celtic FC (H1: 0 – 2)
- 08/16/2020 – Lille 1 – 2 Stade Brestois (H1: 1 – 1)
- 12/07/2019 – Lille 1 – 0 Stade Brestois (H1: 1 – 0)
- 03/31/2013 – Stade Brestois 1 – 2 Lille (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
STADE BRESTOIS VS LILLE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Stade Brestois has been empty-handed for the last 3 consecutive rounds and their current performance is quite poor when they only got 9 points after 3 wins and 6 losses. It is worth mentioning that 2/3 of their last defeat was against weak opponents, Nantes and Strasbourg, two teams in the group holding the red light at the moment.
- In addition, in all 3 wins of coach Olivier Dall’Oglio and his students, they were ahead of the teams that are currently in the lower half of the rankings. One of the reasons why Stade Brestois’ current poor performance is that they are the team with the worst defense at the moment when they have received 20 goals after only 9 matches.
- Lille is the only team that has not yet lost a match this season, in which they won 5, drew 4 in Ligue 1 and won 2, drew 1 in the continental arena. Specifically, in the Europa League group stage this year, coach Christophe Galtier’s students are dominating when they have won 7 points after 3 matches, notably, they have just excelled in destroying a formidable representative of Serie A AC Milan with a 3-goal difference not immediately removed in Italy.
- In the last 4 draws in this arena, Lille has been against opponents with high achievements and is highly appreciated for their ability, namely Lyon, Nice, Rennes or Marseille, these are 4 teams respectively next to them right now with a small score gap.
Obviously, this will be a match that easily recognizes the class difference, in which Lille is being appreciated a lot even if they have to play away. After only 9 matches, Stade Brestois is currently 10 points less than this opponent and they are facing a lot of pressure when 3 consecutive matches are empty even though the recent opponents are not appreciated. Meanwhile, doing very well in their duties in the continental arena will help Lille feel more comfortable on the domestic front.
Therefore, the Stade Brestois vs Lille prediction thinks that this will be a match where the match will belong to the visitors and they will leave with 3 points.
Stade Brestois vs Lille prediction: Stade Brestois 0 – 2 Lille (H1: 0 – 1)
- Stade Brestois: Gautier Larsonneur, Brendan Chardonnet, Jean Kevin Duverne, Julien Faussurier, Romain Perraud, Haris Belkbela, Hianga Mbock, Franck Honorat, Irvin Cardona, Romain Faivre, Steve Mounie
- Lille: Mike Maignan, Jose Miguel da Rocha Fonte, Sven Botman, Zeki Celik, Domagoj Bradaric, Miguel Angelo da Silva Rocha, Renato Junior Luz Sanches, Nanitamo Jonathan Ikone, Yusuf Yazici, Jonathan Bamba, Jonathan Christian David