The match review to the football Stade Brestois vs Marseille prediction in Ligue 1 about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. Stade Brestois vs Marseille prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Sunday 30th August 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Stade Francis-Le Ble
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / LIGUE 1
STADE BRESTOIS VS MARSEILLE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Although underestimated by Nimes in the confrontation in the first game, but the defeat of 4 goals without equalizing that Stade Brestois had to admit was that the result could not be worse for them. But this is only the first round of Ligue 1, so coach Olivier Dall’Oglio’s army must quickly regain their fighting spirit if they do not want to be bogged down in the coming time.
- The confrontation with Metz in the first round has been delayed, so Marseille will open the Ligue 1 season this year in the second round, they are currently the current runner-up of the tournament with 56 points after 28 rounds last season. Coach Andre Villas-Boas and his students were not too well prepared when they only won 3 and lost 2 in the last 5 friendly matches, but still an acceptable result for them.
After the defeat in the last match, Stade Brestois faced the risk of having to receive a second consecutive defeat when their opponent this time was Marseille. Even though the runner-up of the tournament has not played in the first round, their strength and level are completely superior to the home team. Therefore, the Stade Brestois vs Marseille prediction believes that 3 points are almost in the pockets of the guests.
STADE BRESTOIS VS MARSEILLE PREDICTION TIPS:
- Stade Brestois’s Asian win rate is extremely bad when he has lost in the last 3 openings. On the other side, Marseille showed complete superiority when winning ¾ of the last opening. Confronting a team that has just failed in the last round will be a better opportunity to help coach Andre Villas-Boas and his students have their first victory.
- Stade Brestois vs Marseille prediction: Marseille FT
- The performance of the strikers on the Marseille side in a series of friendly matches is very good when scoring 13 goals in 5 matches, the defense provides peace of mind with only 4 times to concede. Meanwhile, the inability to score in the last match caused Stade Brestois’s attack to be heavily doubted for his ability. So the home team’s chance of having a goal is very low and Under should be selected.
- Select: Under FT
Stade Brestois vs Marseille prediction:
- Stade Brestois vs Marseille: 0 – 2
- In the history of 7 encounters before, Stade Brestois has only won 1 time, Marseille overwhelmed quite a lot with 4 victories, along with 2 times they held each other. The spirit of the home team is currently very low, and the guests must be very determined for this match. Therefore, Marseille will be a more reasonable choice.
- Select: Marseille FT
- Stade Brestois: Larsonneur, Jean Castelletto, Denys Bain, Pierre-Gabriel, Romain Perraud, Le Douaron, Irvin Cardona, Belkebla, Tavarès, Mathias Autret, Cardona.
- Marseille: Steve Mandanda, Caleta-Car, Gonzalez, Jordan Amavi, Sarr, Boubacar Kamara, Rongier, Morgan Sanson, Benedetto, Dimitri Payet, Radonjic.