Stade Brestois vs Strasbourg prediction – Welcoming an opponent with a poor performance like Strasbourg at home Francis-Le Blé in the next round of Ligue 1 is an opportunity for Stade Brestois to improve their score and position in the standings.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 25th October 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Stade Francis-Le Ble
- 10/18/2020 – Stade Brestois 1 – 3 Nantes (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/04/2020 – Stade Brestois 1 – 0 Monaco (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Angers 3 – 2 Stade Brestois (H1: 1 – 2)
- 10/18/2020 – Strasbourg 2 – 3 Lyon (H1: 1 – 3)
- 10/09/2020 – Aarau 0 – 2 Strasbourg (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/04/2020 – Strasbourg 0 – 3 Lille (H1: 0 – 1)
- 12/04/2019 – Stade Brestois 5 – 0 Strasbourg (H1: 2 – 0)
- 03/11/2017 – Strasbourg 4 – 1 Stade Brestois (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/15/2016 – Stade Brestois 2 – 1 Strasbourg (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
STADE BRESTOIS VS STRASBOURG PREDICTION & TIPS
- Stade Brestois is not in good shape this season and that uncertainty has resulted in them having only 9 points after 3 wins and 4 losses. It is worth mentioning that in their 3 wins, most of them were against weak opponents, especially against Dijon, the team is now bottom with 2 points after 7 matches and the second match is against rookie Lorient with a tight victory 3-2 at home in round 4.
- The past home performance of coach Olivier Dall’Oglio’s team is not bad when they only lost to Marseille in the first match, then won the remaining 2 matches Here, the closest one is against the team is quite high is AS Monaco.
- Strasbourg is disappointing this season as they currently have only 3 points after 1 win and 6 loss, worse than their only victory is a victory with a minimum score of 1-0 against Dijon at home, the team is ranked at the bottom of the chart right now with 2 points after 2 draws and 5 losses.
- The weakness of coach Thiery Laurey and his students is also reflected by the fact that they are the team that has received the most number of goals today with a total of 16 times in the net to pick up the ball after only 7 matches, of which all 6 defeats. Each match they receive 2 or more goals, the worst is the 1-3 defeat against rookie Lorient in the first match.
With the recent performance and achievements statistics of the two teams, it is possible that Stade Brestois is nonetheless having stronger points than this opponent and they are playing at home, mental fulcrum helped them win the last 3/4 matches. In addition, it should be remembered that in the most recent encounter at his home field, Stade Brestois destroyed this opponent with a 5-goal difference that does not remove a match, the home team completely overwhelms the number of shots when there are 8 times compared to 3 times that this opponent has.
Therefore, the Stade Brestois vs Strasbourg prediction believes that it is likely that Strasbourg will continue to empty-handed on this trip.
Stade Brestois vs Strasbourg prediction: Stade Brestois 2 – 1 Strasbourg (H1: 0 – 1)
- Stade Brestois: Gautier Larsonneur, Christophe Herelle, Jean Kevin Duverne, Ludovic Baal, Romain Perraud, Haris Belkbela, Romain Faivre, Hugo Magnetti, Romain Philippoteaux, Charbonnier Gaetan, Steve Mounie
- Strasbourg: Bingourou Kamara, Stefan Mitrovic, Lamine Kone, Lionel Carole, Kenny Lala, Dimitri Lienard, Jean Eudes Aholou, Mohamed Simakan, Jeanricner Bellegarde, Adrien Thomasson, Ludovic Ajorque