Stade Rennais vs Stade Brestois prediction – Stade Rennais showed impressive form from the start of the season to third place on the rankings. In round 9, they only have to welcome Stade Brestois, the team has 5 defeats after 8 matches. The opportunity could not be better, it was difficult to prevent a jubilant day for coach Stephan and his students.
- Match date: 4:00 pm on Saturday 31st October 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Roazhon Park
- 10/24/2020 – Stade Rennais 1 – 2 Angers (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/21/2020 – Stade Rennais 1 – 1 FC Krasnodar (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Dijon 1 – 1 Stade Rennais (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/25/2020 – Stade Brestois 0 – 3 Strasbourg (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/18/2020 – Nantes 3 – 1 Stade Brestois (H2 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Stade Brestois 1 – 0 Monaco (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/08/2020 – Stade Brestois 1 – 2 Stade Rennais (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/09/2020 – Stade Rennais 0 – 0 Stade Brestois (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/15/2019 – Stade Brestois 0 – 0 Stade Rennais (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
STADE RENNAIS VS STADE BRESTOIS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Stade Rennais desperately needs a victory to relieve the thirst of not winning 4 recent consecutive matches with 2 draws and 2 losses, including 2 matches in this arena and 2 matches in the group stage of the Champions League. This is an achievement that has a great influence from the fact that their recent schedule is quite dense when conquering both arenas at the same time which is very harsh.
- At the beginning of the season, coach Julien Stephan and his students used to have a series of achievements as well as a very good performance when they were unbeaten in the first 5 matches with 4 wins and 1 draw, in which the only draw was in the first match against Lille, the team is temporarily ranked 2nd in the standings with 18 points, equal to the leading team PSG.
- The current performance of Stade Brestois is quite poor when they currently have only 9 points after 3 wins and 5 losses, in which all 3 wins are against teams that are not appreciated. The team that is at the bottom of the Dijon group, struggled to win with Lorient 3-2 at home and 1-0 against AS Monaco, the team has only 11 points after 8 matches.
- Thus, since the beginning of the season until now, the home team Francis-Le Bie has played a total of 4 away matches and lost 3, won 1, in which the only victory was against Dijon. Currently, they are also one of the two teams that have received the most goals today with 18 goals in 8 matches.
Although Stade Rennais is having many difficulties in the form in recent matches, in terms of strength, it is clear that they are a more appreciated team, one of the evidence is that they are more than this opponent 6 points after only 8 matches. In addition, in the last encounter, they won against this opponent on the away field.
In addition, Stade Rennais has a very good home record when 11 consecutive matches they have won 7, drew 3 and lost only 1. With such advantages, the Stade Rennais vs Stade Brestois prediction thinks that a match with the dominant position and taking all 3 points of the home team is very feasible.
Stade Rennais vs Stade Brestois prediction: Stade Rennais 3 – 1 Stade Brestois (H1: 2 – 0)
- Stade Rennais: Alfred Gomis, Naif Aguerd, Damien Da Silva, Adrien Truffert, Hamari Traore, Flavien Tait, Eduardo Camavinga, Steven Nzonzi, Adrien Hunou, Yann Gboho, Jeremy Doku
- Stade Brestois: Gautier Larsonneur, Jean Kevin Duverne, Christophe Herelle, Romain Perraud, Julien Faussurier, Cristian Battocchio, Jeremy Le Douaron, Haris Belkbela, Romain Faivre, Charbonnier Gaetan, Steve Mounie