The match review to the football Start Kristiansand vs Valerenga prediction in Eliteserien about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Start Kristiansand vs Valerenga prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Monday 17th August 2020
- Event: Eliteserien
- Stage: Matchday 14th
- Location: Sør Arena
STANDING / ELITESERIEN
START KRISTIANSAND VS VALERENGA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Start Kristiansand, despite having their first victory when they defeated the team ranked directly above Mjondalen with a score of 3-0 in the 12th match, but they had to lose in 2 consecutive rounds. Such poor performance is not too difficult to understand when teachers and coaches Johannes Hardarrson currently stand at the bottom of the rankings with 9 points after 14 rounds.
- Valerenga just got a 2-2 draw against the top team Bodo Glimt in the last match, their achievements are very good when they only have to receive exactly 1 defeat in the last 10 rounds. Temporarily ranked 4th on the rankings with 23 points, coach Dag-Eliev Akkerhaugen’s army is still in the top 3 when the gap is only 2 points.
It is not too difficult to realize that the level of expertise of the two teams is a huge difference, in terms of rankings and performance, Start Kristiansand is completely not strong enough to be compared with the opponent. Therefore, although playing at home in this match, not many people can trust the home team’s ability to score.
Start Kristiansand vs Valerenga odds
START KRISTIANSAND VS VALERENGAa PREDICTION TIPS:
- Because of the current superiority that has helped Valerenga, despite having to kick away, it is still more appreciated than the opponent, the goal handicap has clearly shown that. Although Start Kristiansand’s home record is still quite positive with 4 unbeaten matches, the current weak performance will make it difficult for them to prolong the series above.
- Start Kristiansand vs Valerenga prediction: Valerenga -1/4
- The 4 most recent confrontations between the two teams were all explosive, including 2 overwhelming victories of Valerenga over the opponent with the scores of 4-2 and 6-1 respectively. The defense to concede 11 goals in just 4 matches of Start Kristiansand is also their very difficult weakness to overcome. Therefore, it is likely that there will be a list of goals created by the visitors in this match.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Start Kristiansand vs Valerenga prediction:
- Start Kristiansand vs Valerenga: 1 – 3 (H1: 0 – 1)
- Looking at the recent history of confrontations between the two teams, the more we believe in 1 victory for the away team, Valerenga holds a 9-match unbeaten record against the opponent with 7 wins and 2 points. The 3 most recent marches to the Sor Arena are all good memories for coach Dag-Eliev Akkerhaugen and his students when they all left with 3 points.
- Select: Valerenga to win FT
- Start Kristiansand: Jonas Deumeland, Jesper Daland, Joackim Jorgensen, Vegard Bergan, Eman Markovic, Eirik Schulze, Kevin Kabran, Kristoffer Tonnesen, Mikael Ugland, Isaac Twum, Eirik Wichne.
- Valerenga: Christian Dahle Borchgrevink, Bard Finne, Fredrik Oldrup Jensen, Aron Donnum, Kristoffer Klaesson, Ivan Nasberg, Osame Sahraoui, Magnus Lekven, Jonatan Tollas Nation, Herolind Shala, Matthias Vilhjalmsson.