The match review to the football Stoke City vs Blackpool prediction in the EFL Cup about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Stoke City vs Blackpool prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 29th August 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 1st Round
- Location: Britannia Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STOKE CITY VS BLACKPOOL PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Stoke City has just experienced two unsuccessful friendly matches, they beat the Irish team – Linfield FC on away field with the score 0-1 but failed to compete in the league. below is Burton Albion at home. The performance of coach Michael O’Neill and his students was also not good in the previous season, only finishing 15th.
- Quite contrary to the opponent, Blackpool has experienced a relatively successful friendly season with 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. Most notably, the students of Coach John Murphy held a very strong opponent playing in the Premier League, Everton, at Bloomfield Road home with the score 3-3.
Despite not having a very good performance in the pre-season period, Stoke City is definitely the team that was ranked above in the first round match of the British League Cup this time, playing in a more competitive league. This is also part of the reason why the team at Bet365 is highly appreciated for the quality of the squad.
STOKE CITY VS BLACKPOOL PREDICTION TIPS:
- Only a few days ago, but Stoke City’s home field performance is still relatively good with 5 wins and 2 losses in the past 7 welcomes. Meanwhile, having to play away is not desirable for Blackpool when they only win 1/16 of the trip. Therefore, the home team is the safer choice at the moment.
- Stoke City vs Blackpool prediction: Stoke City -3/4
- 7 goals scored in 5 matches is not a bad achievement for the strikers of Stoke City, but his colleagues on the Blackpool side did even better when shooting 9 times. However, the difference lies in the defense with only 3 times to concede the home team and 10 times to go into the net to pick up the ball of the visitors. Therefore, Over is still highly appreciated in the upcoming first team.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Stoke City vs Blackpool prediction:
- Stoke City vs Blackpool: 3 – 2
- In the few times they met before, Stoke City has somewhat gained an advantage with 2 wins compared to only 1 time of the opponent, along with 2 times they held each other. Not to mention, in terms of experience, the home team of Bet365 are the better ones when they have had many years of playing in the Premier League, so they will certainly create more confidence than their opponents.
- Select: Stoke City FT
- Stoke City: Davies, Martins Indi, Chester, Batth, Cousins, McClean, Smith, Thompson, Vokes, Oakley-Boothe, Gregory.
- Blackpool: Maxwell, Heneghan, Moore, Husband, Virtue, McDonald, Ronan, Dewsbury-Hall, Nuttall, Feeney, Delfouneso.