Stoke City vs Bristol City prediction about the match between Stoke City vs Bristol City in the 2nd round of Championship – English First Division, which took place at 1:00 pm on September 20, 2020.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Sunday 20th September 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Britannia Stadium
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
STOKE CITY VS BRISTOL CITY PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Being lightly accepted in both the first half and fulltime is a huge advantage for the visitors. Remember that in the last 6 meetings on all fronts, Stoke City has only got 2 wins, 1 draw and up to 3 defeats against Bristol City, including 2 consecutive defeats in 2019 right at bet365. Select the optimal Asian handicap.
Stoke City vs Bristol City prediction: Stoke City +1/4
- One of the most awaited matches in the framework of the second round of the first division in England, Stoke City welcomes a predestined rival, Bristol City, at home with the goal of winning the first 3 points of the season this year.
- In the opening match, Stoke City came as a guest on Millwall and accepted a goalless draw after 90 ‘of the attack stalemate of both teams. Bristol had an exciting opening again when overcoming Coventry City 2-1 at home, from there 3 points and temporarily at 4th place on the rankings.
- Select: Under 1.1/4
- Of course, in the new season, Stoke City cannot be underestimated. In the last 3 matches to play, the home team has maintained an unbeaten streak, with 1 draw and 2 wins. The powerful and pragmatic gameplay under O’Niell’s time is still working.
- Meanwhile, Bristol City is having a great falling point. 3 consecutive matches in both League Cup and Championship the away team won. So despite having home advantage, this will definitely be a difficult match for Stoke, 1 point is the most possible goal for this team.
- Select: Draw FT
- This will be the 90 minutes of the two opposing football sides. With Stoke City, the last 5 appearances they only conceded exactly 1 goal, showing the certainty of the home defense system.
- Bristol City is playing with a boom in the front line, with a total of 9 goals in 4 close matches, promising to cause many storms but at the same time facing many difficulties against Stoke. In the end, the two teams drew 1-1 after 2 matches, appropriately divided points in round 2.
Stoke City vs Bristol City prediction:
- Stoke City vs Bristol City: 1 – 1 (H1: 0 – 0)
- Stoke City: Davies – Batth – Martins Indi – Chester – Smith – Obi – Clucas – Fox – Vokes – Powell – Campbell
- Bristol City: Bentley – Kalas – Moore – Hunt – Vyner – Massengo – Weimann – Rowe – Wells – Paterson – Diedhiou