Strasbourg vs Dijon prediction about the match between Olympique Strasbourg vs Dijon in the 4th round of Ligue 1 – French National Championship, which took place at 1:00 pm on September 20, 2020.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Sunday 20th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Stade de la Meinau
STANDING / LIGUE 1
STRASBOURG VS DIJON PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- The weakness of both teams has been going on right before the start of the new season. With Strasbourg, the last 5 games they have lost, with a disappointing performance by the defense system.
- Meanwhile, Dijon also played with too many problems, especially the attackers proved relatively deadlocked, causing the downline to suffer a lot of pressure. Obviously this will be the 90 minutes that the two teams must do their best to get at least 1 point. Accepted in both markets, Dijon is a reasonable choice for both the first half and fulltime.
- Strasbourg vs Dijon prediction: Dijon +3/4
- Disappointment is probably the common feeling of both Strasbourg and Dijon fans after the first matches of the two teams played with so many problems. Meeting in round 4 will be an opportunity for one of the two teams to relieve psychological pressure.
- With Strasbourg, they have had 3 consecutive defeats so far this season, with a score of -6 and accepted to be at the bottom of the table. In fact, this is also Dijon’s achievement in the last 3 rounds. Along with Metz, the owner and the guest are the three teams that will soon be on the alert and have to compete for the relegation race this season.
- Select: Under 1.1/4
- Despite having home advantage, it is clear that Strasbourg fans cannot be completely assured in this reception of Dijon. Remember in 2018, the home team won completely against this opponent, but only 1 year later, they had 2 consecutive defeats with the scores 1-2 and 0-1 against the visitors. This will be the basis for Dijon to cause many problems for Strasbourg. However, the most likely goal for them will be only 1 draw.
- Select: Draw FT
- As mentioned above, the defense is a problem for both Strasbourg and Dijon. The home team in the last 5 matches played has received a total of 14 conceding attempts, a number that is quite difficult to accept at this tournament level.
- Meanwhile, Dijon has also had 8 goals in his 4 close matches, the number is likely to still increase. In general, with both loose sides, the two teams will have more opportunities. 90 minutes ended with an overpowered draw, the two teams got the first score this season.
Strasbourg vs Dijon prediction:
- Strasbourg vs Dijon: 2 – 2 (H1: 1 – 1)
- Strasbourg: Kamara – Lala – Djiku – Mitrović – Caci – Sissoko – Bellegarde – Simakan – Ajorqu – Waris – Zohi
- Dijon: Gomis – Chafik – Chalá – Écuélé Manga – Panzo – Ndong – Pape Diop – Marié – Ebimbe – Dobre – Philippe