Suwon Samsung vs Pohang Steelers is a confrontation that will take place at 10:00 am on September 16 – Class difference. This is a match in the 21st round of the K-League. Suwon Samsung vs Pohang Steelers prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best team for yourself.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 16th September 2020
- Event: K-League
- Stage: Matchday 21st
- Location: Suwon World Cup Stadium
STANDING / K-LEAGUE
SUWON SAMSUNG VS POHANG STEELERS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Suwon Samsung is expected to continue to have difficulty in this 21st round when in addition to not being in good shape, their opponents are being appreciated in all aspects. The evidence is that in the last 7 consecutive matches, Coach Park Kun Ha and his students only got 1 win, 1 draw and 5 losses, including 6 matches in this arena and the rest of the FA Cup.
- In particular, the only opponent they defeated is the rookie Busan I’Park, the team just got 20 points after 19 rounds. With this poor performance, currently, Suwon Samsung is ranked at the bottom of the rankings with a meager 17 score with 4 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses.
- The current performance of Pohang Steelers is relatively good when temporarily ranked 4th in the standings with 31 points after 9 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The performance, as well as recent achievements of this team, are improving when they won both recent 2 matches, 5 consecutive matches only brought 2 points after 2 draws and 3 losses.
- If in the last 3 home matches, coach Kim Gi Dong and his students were unbeaten with 1 draw and 2 recent wins, the away field is giving them a lot of difficulties when they have lost all 3 recent matches, even worse, the last match was losing to the new-up rookie, Busan I’Park with a score of 1-2.
SUWON SAMSUNG VS POHANG STEELERS PREDICTION TIPS:
- After 19 rounds, Pohang Steelers currently has 14 points more than this opponent and their recent head-to-head record is also better when they spend 1 win and 1 loss in the last 2 encounters. In addition, with a very good performance in recent years with 2 consecutive victories, Coach Park Kun Ha and coach students have more excitement in this trip as a guest. Therefore, 3 points are considered a not too difficult task for Pohang Steelers if the competition is not underpowered.
- Suwon Samsung vs Pohang Steelers prediction: Pohang Steelers -1/4
- The scoring performance of Suwon Samsung players is extremely bad when the last 5/8 rounds did not open fire, moreover, the team’s defense is not too bad with only 23 goals lost after 19 rounds, in which the last 3 matches they only got 1 goal per match. Meanwhile, Pohang Steelers’ attack is also not appreciated when the last 3 away games only scored 2 goals. Moreover, in the 2 recent encounters of these two teams, there were no more than 2 goals.
- Select: Under 2.1/2
Suwon Samsung vs Pohang Steelers prediction:
- Suwon Samsung vs Pohang Steelers: 0 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- With the recent impressive performance and achievements, Pohang Steelers has won the match in both recent 2 matches and the odds of winning the matchup are now 52%. Meanwhile, with the poor performance and achievements, Suwon Samsung is currently the team with the lowest odds of winning with 31%, in which they lost in 3/4 recent matches. Moreover, Suwon Samsung’s home field performance is very bad when the last 8 matches only won 1, drew 2 and lost 5. So, the upper handicap is a more reliable choice.
- Select: Pohang Steelers FT
- Suwon Samsung: Yang Hyung Mo, Cho Song Jin, Doneil Henry, Park Dae-Won, Ho-Ik Jang, Kim Min-Woo, Park Sang-Hyuk, Lee Sang Min, Lim Sang Hyub, Yeom Ki Hun, Adam Taggart
- Pohang Steelers: Kang Hyun Moo, Kim Gwang Seok, Jeon Min Kwang, Kim Sang Won, Jae-Woo Park, Lee Seung Mo, Aleksandar Palocevic, Choi Young Jun, Manuel Emilio Palacios Murillo, Song Min Kyu, Stanislav Iljutcenko