Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers prediction – Round 9, Swansea welcomed Blackburn at home in the context of both trying to chase the top. Both own very strong attackers, this promises to be a goal party at Liberty Stadium.
- Match date: 3:00 pm on Saturday 31st October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Liberty Stadium
- 10/28/2020 – Swansea City 2 – 0 Stoke City (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Bristol City 1 – 1 Swansea City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/21/2020 – Coventry City 1 – 1 Swansea City (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/28/2020 – Blackburn Rovers 2 – 4 Reading (H1: 1 – 3)
- 10/24/2020 – Coventry City 0 – 4 Blackburn Rovers (H0 – 1)
- 10/22/2020 – Watford 3 – 1 Blackburn Rovers (H1: 2 – 1)
- 02/29/2020 – Blackburn Rovers 2 – 2 Swansea City (H1: 1 – 1)
- 12/12/2019 – Swansea City 1 – 1 Blackburn Rovers (H1: 1 – 1)
- 05/05/2019 – Blackburn Rovers 2 – 2 Swansea City (H1: 1 – 2)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
SWANSEA CITY VS BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Currently, Swansea City is temporarily ranked 2nd in the standings with 15 points after 8 matches, in which they won 4, drew 3 and lost only 1, their only failure was in the reception of Huddersfield Town in round 5 at home with a score of 1-2. In the last round, the Swans defeated their high-form opponent, Stoke City with a score of 2-0, remember that this team was unbeaten for 7 consecutive matches before on all fronts 5 wins and 2 draws.
- Swansea City’s recent home performance is quite good when the last 7 games they won 5, drew 1 and lost only 1, of which the most impressive was the victory against the highly appreciated opponent Brentford.
- Currently, Blackburn Rovers has won 3 wins and those are very strong wins with the score 5-0 and two wins 4-0. However, all three of the opponents that they won strongly are teams that have very poor strength, including two newly promoted rookies, Wycombe Wanderers and Coventry, the remaining team is Derby County and all 3 this team is in the group holding the red light.
- It is interesting that even though it only got 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, the Ewood Park home team has the best scoring record today with 18 goals. Their defense has received 11 goals after only 8 matches.
Through statistics on the achievements as well as the performance of the two teams after the last 8 matches, we can see that Swansea City is a team that is more appreciated when possessing better performance and achievements, moreover playing at home filed. Also, in the last clash of the two teams that took place on Blackburn Rovers’ field, the home team could not win against this opponent after a 2-2 draw, which was the second leg of last season, the season in which the Swans has also had a better track record. With these advantages, the Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers prediction believes that this will be a difficult game for the away team and 3 points will belong to the home team.
Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers prediction: Swansea City 2 – 0 Blackburn Rovers (H1: 0 – 0)
- Swansea City: Freddie Woodman, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi, Benjamin Cabango, Korey Smith6 Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes, Connor Roberts, Andre Ayew, Jake Bidwell, Jamal Lowe
- Blackburn Rovers: Thomas Kaminski, Darragh Lenihan, Derrick Williams, Joe Rankin-Costello, Barry Douglas, Tom Trybull, Bradley Johnson, Lewis Holtby, Adam Armstrong, Harvey Elliott, Ben Brereton