Swansea vs Huddersfield prediction – Round 5 of the first division in England, Swansea will play at Liberty Stadium and welcome visitors from Huddersfield.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 17th October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Liberty Stadium
- 10/03/2020 – Swansea 2 – 1 Millwall (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/26/2020 – Wycombe Wanderers 0 – 2 Swansea (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/19/2020 – Swansea 0 – 0 Birmingham City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – Rotherham United 1 – 1 Huddersfield (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/26/2020 – Huddersfield 1 – 0 Nottingham Forest (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/19/2020 – Brentford 3 – 0 Huddersfield (H1: 0 – 0)
- 02/22/2020 – Swansea 3 – 1 Huddersfield (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/27/2019 – Huddersfield 1 – 1 Swansea (H1: 1 – 1)
- 03/10/2018 – Huddersfield 0 – 0 Swansea (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
SWANSEA VS HUDDERSFIELD PREDICTION & TIPS
- Swansea is one of the 5 teams that have not received any defeat after the last 4 matches, namely, they have won 3, drawn 1, including victories against strong opponents like Preston North End right away or just beat Millwall in the home reception. One of the strengths of the Swans is that they have a very good home record recently when they are unbeaten in the last 5 consecutive matches with 4 wins and 1 draw.
- In addition, the results they have now are in no small part from the effectiveness of the defense system when they only receive 1 goal after 4 matches have passed.
- Huddersfield had a very difficult start to the season when they lost all 3 first matches without scoring a single goal, including 1 match in the League Cup and 2 matches of this arena. However, after that, they played a bit more effectively and that helped them gain 4 points after the last two matches after winning Nottingham Forest at home and just drawing a newly promoted rookie from League One, Rotherham United on the away field with a score of 1-1.
- However, the weak point of the Kirkless home team is the trips away from home, as evidenced by the fact that they have not once had the joy of winning in the last 5 matches with 2 losses and 3 draws.
Obviously, for a team that has a home advantage and wins 4, a 1 draw in the last 5 home matches will be more appreciated than a competitor that does not once win in the last 5 away games. In addition, Swansea possesses a head-to-head record that is completely superior to this opponent when at 5 times they recently met, they won 3, drew 2, in which in the last encounter they defeated this opponent with the jubilant score of 3-1 also on his home field.
Therefore, the Swansea vs Huddersfield prediction believes that this will be a very difficult trip for Huddersfield and their ability to go empty is very likely to happen.
Swansea vs Huddersfield prediction: Swansea 2 – 1 Huddersfield (H1: 1 – 0)
- Swansea: Steven Benda, Joe Rodon, Benjamin Cabango, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell, Korey Smith, Connor Roberts, Matt Grimes, Jamal Lowe, Morgan Gibbs White, Andre Ayew
- Huddersfield: Ben Hamer, Richard Stearman, Mahamadou-Naby Sarr, Gonzalo Avila Gordon, Harry Toffolo, Jonathan Hogg, Isaac Mbenza, Carel Eiting, Josh Koroma, Juninho Bacuna, Fraizer Campbell