Tianjin Teda vs Shenzhen FC prediction – The opening match of the 9th to 16th ranked playoff round of this year’s Chinese league will be a meeting between Tianjin Teda and Shenzhen FC. Tianjin Teda is the weakest team in Group B as it finished the first stage with only 3 points after 14 games. This team is the only name in the two groups that has not won a match. This makes them play with the 5th place team in the other group.
- Match date: 7:30 am on Friday 16th October 2020
- Event: Chinese Super League
- Stage: 1st Qualifying Round
- Location: Tianjin Olympic Center Stadium
TIANJIN TEDA VS SHENZHEN FC PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Tianjin Teda is facing a lot of difficulties this season and they have also shown their comprehensive weakness in this year’s tournament when they are currently at the bottom of the standings with only 3 points. In addition, they are also the only team to date that has not had any win after going through 14 matches, of which only 3 draws and 11 losses.
- However, coach Wang Baoshan’s team has made certain progress in recent years, specifically, they just held Wuhan Zall 0-0 in the last match, the opponent they lost in the first leg. In addition, 1 turn ago they lost 0-1 to Hebei China Fortune, their opponent lost 0-2 in the first leg.
- The current performance of Shenzhen FC is not so bad as they have 17 points from 5 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. The recent performance of this team is also quite good when the last 4 matches they won 2 and lost 2, in which both defeats were against strong teams Jiangsu Suning and Shandong Luneng.
- This is also an achievement that shows the superiority of coach Jordy Cruyff’s army compared to the first phase, specifically in the first 5 rounds they only won 1 and lost 4, the only victory was against Guangzhou R&F in In the first match, even among those 4 defeats there was a 1-2 defeat against the opponent in this match.
TIANJIN TEDA VS SHENZHEN FC PREDICTION TIPS:
- Looking at the current performance, it is clear that Shenzhen FC is being appreciated in terms of strength when it is 14 points more than this opponent after 14 matches. However, the past head-to-head record fully supports Tianjin Teda when 18 recent encounters, since October 2004, have not once lost to this opponent, even won 13 matches. Therefore, it is not easy for Shenzhen FC to score 3 points in this confrontation.
Tianjin Teda vs Shenzhen FC prediction: Tianjin Teda +1/4
- One of the weaknesses of Tianjin Teda is that the attackers are playing too badly when they only got 8 goals in 14 matches, in which, worse than in the last 3 matches they did not shoot once. However, the defense has also improved when they have only received 4 goals in the last 4 games. On the opposite side, the attack of Shenzhen FC was also not overestimated when they had only 4 goals in the last 4 matches. Therefore, choosing under is a wise decision.
- Select: Under 2.3/4
Tianjin Teda vs Shenzhen FC prediction:
- Tianjin Teda vs Shenzhen FC: 1 – 1 (H1: 0 – 0)
- Despite having a much worse record than this opponent, Tianjin Teda has made better progress compared to the beginning of the season, that progress has helped them win 3 matches, draw 1 and lose 2 in 6 recent matches. Meanwhile, Shenzhen FC is disappointing as it has lost the last 5/7 matches. In addition to the last encounter, Shenzhen FC lost 0-3 on this opponent’s field. Therefore, choosing the underdog is more basic.
- Select: Draw FT
- Tianjin Teda: Teng Shangkun, Felix Bastians, Song Yue, Su Yuanjie, Yumiao Qian, Zheng Kaimu, Guo Hao, Hui Jiakang, Frank Acheampong, Piao Taoyu, Che Shiwei
- Shenzhen FC: Guo Wei, Ju-Hun Song, Morteza Pouraliganji, Jiang Zhipeng, Ge Zhen8, Yuanyi Li, Ole Kristian Selnaes, Wai-Tsun Dai, Harold Fabian Preciado Villarreal, Gao Lin, Yuan Zhang