The match review to the football Tokushima Vortis vs Mito Hollyhock prediction in J.League 2 about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Tokushima Vortis vs Mito Hollyhock prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
- Event: J.League 2
- Stage: Matchday 16th
- Location: Pocari Sweat Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / J.LEAGUE 2
TOKUSHIMA VORTIS VS MITO HOLLYHOCK PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Tokushima Vortis has a good record, temporarily getting 3rd place in the standings with 27 points after 8 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. The recent performance of this team is very good when it is unbeaten in 6 consecutive rounds with 4 wins and 2 draws, of which the most impressive is the jubilant 3-1 victory in the reception of V-Varen Nagasaki, the team is leading the rankings right now.
- In addition, the home team Pocarisweat also owns a good recent home record when the last 10 consecutive games lost only 1, drew 3 and won 6, but in the last match they were disappointed when they were Fagiano Okayama drew 0-0.
- Currently, the Mito Hollyhock players are struggling to improve their scores as they receive consecutive disappointments and they only get 16 points after 4 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. It is worth mentioning that their recent performance is much worse compared to the beginning of the season when the last 5 matches only won 1, drew 1 and lost 3.
- However, in the last match, despite losing immediately. At home, but having a good posture and only losing 2-3 to a leading team V-Varen Nagasaki is said to be a positive signal for Takiba’s army.
TOKUSHIMA VORTIS VS MITO HOLLYHOCK PREDICTION TIPS:
- The advantage in this confrontation is completely in favor of the Tokushima Vortis players when currently, apart from the advantage of playing at home, their recent performance is much better than this opponent. Moreover, having 11 points more than the opponent after 14 matches and in the last 4 touches has won 2 times and 2 draws has shown that the strength of the home team is better. Therefore, if the team can maintain its performance, the Pocarisweat home team can completely spend 3 points.
- Tokushima Vortis vs Mito Hollyhock prediction: Tokushima Vortis -1/2
- These are two teams that have effective performance goods, in which Tokushima Vortis has 24 goals after 12 rounds, while the visitors are no less than having 22 goals. However, the possession of an attacking-oriented game is also the reason why they are receiving many goals, especially with Mito Hollyhock with 24 goals in 14 games. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this confrontation is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 2.1/4
Tokushima Vortis vs Mito Hollyhock prediction:
- Tokushima Vortis vs Mito Hollyhock: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- After the past 14 matches, Mito Hollyhock’s odds of winning are only 28%, while the home team owns 58%. In addition, owning a very good home record is helping the Pocarisweat home team only lose 2 matches, draw 2 and win 6 in the last 10 home matches. Moreover, the belief for the home team is more and more valid when in the last encounter they defeated this opponent with the score 2-1. So, to choose the above bet is completely reasonable.
- Select: Tokushima Vortis FT
- Tokushima Vortis: Dusan Cvetinovic, Hidenori Ishii, Ken Iwao, Seiya Fujita, Yuki Kakita, Yudai Konishi, Kazuki Nishiya, Naoto Kamifukumoto, Taiki Tamukai, Koki Sugimori, Masaki Watai
- Mito Hollyhock: Kenya Matsui, Yuichi Hirano, Yuji Kimura, Akira Ando, Yota Maejima, Masato Nakayama, Jelani Reshaun Sumiyoshi, Kai Matsuzaki, Boniface Uduka, Ryo Toyama, Kazuma Yamaguchi