Torino vs Lazio prediction – Torino is still working hard to find their first victory this season. However, their goal may not be able to get an answer in this round even if they play at home, but in front of their formidable opponent Lazio, it will be difficult for them to score in this match.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 1st November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
STANDING / SERIE A
TORINO VS LAZIO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Torino has yet to have any victory, so they are determined to achieve this goal. With Lazio, they are also working hard to find their best form.
- What Torino has shown since the beginning of the season is making fans extremely worried about them when they have gone through 5 rounds, they still have not won any wins and lost 3 matches. With only 1 point in hand, Torino is still standing at the penultimate position on the rankings.
- On the opposite side, Lazio’s performance over the past time was not really impressive when there were 2 wins and also received 2 defeats in the last 5 matches on all fronts. After the first 5 rounds in Serie A, they only got 7 points and are ranked 12th on the rankings.
Torino vs Lazio prediction: 1.98/0.5/-1.89 FT (H1: 1.80/0.25/-2.00)
- The Over/Under odds for the first half of the match is 1.25. The player who has bet on Over will win 2.00 if Over wins and the one bets on Under will win 1.75 if Under wins.
- The Over/Under odds for the whole game is 3-draw. The player who has bet on Over will win 2.03 if Over wins and the one bets on Under will win 1.80 if the one bets on Under will win.
- In the last 5 matches of both Torino and Lazio, there were 4 matches of Over and only 1 match of Under.
- Select: Over 3 FT
Torino vs Lazio prediction: Torino 1 – 2 Lazio
- Even if they have to play away from home in this match, Lazio is very confident in the direction of victory when they have support from history. Specifically, in the last 5 meetings between the two teams, Lazio has won 3 victories and only received 1 defeat.
- In this match, with Torino not in good spirits due to the series of poor performances over time, it will be difficult for them to avoid defeat against Lazio.
- The odds are set by the European handicap in this match is 3.85*1.83*3.70. The above ratios correspond to Torino’s win, loss and draw results. The dealer rates Torino relatively low when it comes to odds of up to 3.85 if they win.
- Select: Lazio FT
- Torino: Salvatore Sirigu, Nicolas N’Koulou, Andrea Belotti, Tomas Rincon, Karol Linetty, Soualiho Meite, Gleison Bremer Silva Nascimento, Mergim Vojvoda, Simone Zaza, Sasa Lukic, Cristian Ansaldi
- Lazio: Thomas Strakosha, Patric, Francesco Acerbi, Luis Alberto, Ciro Immobile, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Joaquin Correa, Lucas, Adam Marusic, Manuel Lazzari, Mohamed Fares