Turkey vs Serbia prediction – Turkey and Serbia are also disappointing after the first two matches of the new season. On October 15, these two teams will meet directly. The team that gets 3 points will create a mental springboard to play for the rest of the season.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 14th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Ali Sami Yen Stadium
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE, LEAGUE B, GR. 3
TURKEY VS SERBIA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Rated not low in this year’s group, but Turkey’s performance was not as expected, they failed on the day of departure against the weaker team, Hungary and then drew Serbia in the 2nd match. A few days ago, coach Senol Gunes and his students were very excellent when creating a very attractive chase and successfully held the German team in a friendly match.
- Along with the aforementioned draw with Turkey itself, Serbia received a 1-3 defeat during their trip to Russia in the opening round. Coach Ljubisa Tumbakovic and his students have just had great encouragement in terms of spirit when they won the penalty shootout against Norway to win the right to play the final, contested for one of the last four tickets to attend the EURO 2020 finals.
These are the two teams that are sharing the last 2 positions in group 3 League B when they have the same point after the first 2 rounds, the goal must be won will surely be set by both teams in this confrontation. Successfully holding the opponent in the first leg away from home is the premise for Turkey to have more confidence in this home reception.
TURKEY VS SERBIA PREDICTION TIPS:
- The 0-1 defeat to Hungary in the first round also ended Turkey’s 8 consecutive unbeaten matches, but it can also be seen that they are showing a relatively stable form at home. On the other side of the field, Serbia was quite unstable when they won 2, drew 1 and lost 2 out of 5 away matches. So, with the equal goal odds, the home team will be a safe choice.
Turkey vs Serbia prediction: Turkey equal goal
- Not scoring even 1 goal in the last 2 matches, but the Turkish attack has regained its confidence after hitting the German team up to 3 goals not long ago. But the most important thing is that the defense of both teams lacks the necessary solidity. Therefore, Over be the most accurate choice.
- Select: Over 2.14
Turkey vs Serbia prediction:
- Turkey vs Serbia: 2 – 1
- Both teams have partly shown a decline in performance and achievements in recent years, so it will be very important to hold the advantage of the field at this time. Not to mention, Turkey is also a team that creates a much better position even though they have to be a guest, so they will definitely have a way to defeat their opponents when they return to their home field in this encounter.
- Select: Turkey FT
- Turkey: Fehmi Mert Gunok, Ozan Kabak, Caglar Soyuncu, Zeki Celik, Hasan Ali Kaldirim, Mahmut Tekdemir, Yusuf Yazici, Ozan Tufan, Kenan Karaman, Orkun Kokcu, Enes Unal.
- Serbia: Predrag Rajkovic, Starhinja Pavlovic, Nikola Milenkovic, Aleksandar Kolarov, Filip Kostic, Nemanja Gudelj, Darko Lazovic, Nemanja Maksimovic, Dusan Tadic, Nemanja Radonjic, Aleksandar Mitrovic.