Udinese vs AS Roma prediction about the match between Udinese vs AS Roma in the 3rd Round of Serie A – Italian Championship – 3 points at hand, which took place at 6:45 pm on October 3, 2020.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Saturday 3rd October 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Friuli
STANDING / SERIE A
UDINESE VS AS ROMA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Udinese had a bad opening game when they lost 0-1 to Hellas Verona away from home, this is a team that last season only 4 points higher than them after 38 rounds. In addition, before the tournament started, they had 4 friendly matches and the results were not very positive when they won 2 lower-tier teams and lost 2, including a loss against the team playing in the 2nd division, Venezia FC.
- The recent home performance of coach Luca Gotti and his students is very bad when in the last 8 games they only won 1, drew 3 and lost 4, in which the only victory was against a leading opponent in this tournament – Juventus, the match belonged to round 35 of last season.
- AS Roma had their first match this season with an unexpected scenario, that even though they only drew 0-0 against Hellas Verona, they ended up losing 0-3 due to a change of person in the match. However, in the second round, the Olimpico home team proved their strength with a 2-2 draw against defending Serie A champions Juventus, even if the match did not have the excellence of the Portuguese superstar, they could spend all 3 points.
- AS Roma’s recent away record is very good except for the match they lost 0-3 to Hellas Verona, before they were unbeaten 6 consecutive matches with 5 wins and 1 draw.
UDINESE VS AS ROMA PREDICTION TIPS:
- In addition to the home advantage, Udinese also has a spiritual fulcrum by beating this opponent at the Olimpico Stadium 2-0 when they last met. However, what the two teams have shown in the last round has shown that AS Roma’s strength at this time is completely superior, in addition, the quality of the visitors’ squad is much better. Therefore, a victory for coach Fonseca and his students is considered not a too difficult task.
Udinese vs AS Roma prediction: AS Roma -3/4
- Udinese’s current weakness comes from the attack when they have not opened fire once in 3 consecutive matches, even the last 3 opponents are not appreciated, including the 2nd tier team is Venezia FC. On the contrary, in those 3 matches, they only get 1 goal per match. On the opposite side, the attack of AS Roma was not too sharp, especially in the opening match against Hellas Verona. Therefore, choosing a Under will be a perfectly valid decision.
- Select: Under 2.3/4
Udinese vs AS Roma prediction:
- Udinese vs AS Roma: 0 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- Statistics show that, in the last 7 visits to this opponent’s field, AS Roma have won 6, even these 7 games, Udinese only scored 2 goals and received 11 goals. In addition, it is clear that the strength of the visitors is much better when last season they were 25 points higher than this opponent after 38 rounds (70 points versus 45). Moreover, with a 2-2 draw against Juventus in the previous round, the Olimpico team will be more confident, so the above match will be a wise choice.
- Select: AS Roma FT
- Udinese: Juan Musso, Sebastian De Maio, Samir Caetano de Souza Santos, Rodrigo Becao, Hidde ter Avest, Tolgay Arslan, Mamadou Coulibaly, Rodrigo De Paul, Kevin Lasagna, Marvin Zeegelaar, Stefano Okaka Chuka
- AS Roma: Antonio Mirante, Roger Ibanez Da Silva, Gianluca Mancini, Marash Kumbulla, Leonardo Spinazzola, Jordan Veretout, Davide Santon, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Pedro Rodriguez Ledesma Pedrito, Henrik Mkhitaryan, Edin Dzeko