Union Berlin vs Augsburg prediction about the match between Union Berlin vs Augsburg in the first round of Bundesliga – German National Championship, which took place at 1:30 pm on September 19, 2020.
- Match date: 1:30 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: An der alten Forsterei
- 09/12/2020 – Karlsruher SC 0 – 0 Union Berlin (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 09/05/2020 – Union Berlin 2 – 1 Nurnberg (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – AFC Ajax 2 – 2 Union Berlin (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/12/2020 – Eintracht Celle 0 – 7 Augsburg (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/05/2020 – AFC Ajax 1 – 0 Augsburg (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Jahn Regensburg 1 – 1 Augsburg (H1: 1 – 0)
- 01/25/2020 – Union Berlin 2 – 0 Augsburg (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 08/28/2019 – Augsburg 1 – 1 Union Berlin (H1: 0 – 0)
- 03/12/2011 – Union Berlin 0 – 0 Augsburg (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / BUNDESLIGA
UNION BERLIN VS AUGSBURG PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Union Berlin is showing a very good preparation and determination this season when their recent form is very good. The evidence is that in the last 2 friendlies they drew the defending champions of the Dutch league Ajax Amsterdam with the score 2-2, then defeated a very uncomfortable team in the second division, FC Nurnberg.
- In addition, their first official match this season was against Karlsruher SC in a national cup match, which resulted in them winning 1-0 after 120 minutes. In addition, coach Urs Fischer’s army has a very good home record when they won the last 5/6 matches, one of their most impressive home matches last season was beating Monchengladbach with a score of 2- 0.
- Augsburg had a very bad season last season when he only got 36 points after 34 rounds, just above Werder Bremen, who had gone through a relegation playoff exactly 5 points. In addition, their form at the end of last season was very bad when they only won 1, drew 3 and lost 3 in the last 7 rounds, of which the only victory was against Mainz 05, the team only finished the season and 1 point ahead of them.
- In the last two friendly matches of the friendly match series, the WWK Arena team lost to Ajax Amsterdam and drew only one team playing in the second division, SSV Jahn Regensburg, so remember this is just the team that ends in the bottom half of the league table for the second division last season.
It was just a friendly match, but before the current Dutch national champions Ajax Amsterdam, Union Berlin had a 2-2 draw, while Augsburg lost 0-1 to this opponent. In addition, Augsburg’s performance last season was also worse than this opponent, even when they met they did not once win when they drew at home and lost at home.
Moreover, winning 5/6 recent home matches has made the confidence of coach Urs Fischer’s team very basic. For these reasons, the Union Berlin vs Augsburg prediction believes that the home team will get an effective match and win.
Union Berlin vs Augsburg prediction: Union Berlin 2 – 1 Augsburg (H1: 1 – 1)
- Union Berlin: Andreas Luthe, Marvin Friedrich, Robin Knoche, Nico Schlotterbeck, Christopher Trimmel, Christian Gentner, Niko Gießelmann, Grischa Prömel, Marius BülterMarcus Ingvartsen,, Cedric Teuchert
- Augsburg: Rafal Gikiewicz, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Felix Uduokhai, Raphael Framberger, Iago, Rani Khedira, Daniel Caligiuri, Carlos Gruezo, Michael Gregoritsch, Ruben Vargas, Florian Niederlechner